|XXIV-Fast and Furious|

Fast and furious- Speed and Anger.

F A S T. AND. F U R I O U S
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

"Excuse me? What did you just say!!" I shouted at the waiter of the dhabba we took a halt at.

We were just an hour away from Pune but we all were very hungry so we had decided to eat something.

And now when we had eaten to our content and Laksh had gone to pay the bill, I heard the waiter commenting about Tia and Neha. Apparently to him, I was out of 'praise' because I was married.

But how dare he comment about my bestfriends!?

"J-ji?" The idiot of a waiter stammered.

I had already gathered quite an attention by my voice but heck I care about that right now.

Samir and Bhai were away as they had gone to wash their hands. So inshort I was going to handle the whole situation myself.

"What ji!! How dare you comment on them in such a way?" I shouted angrily.

I was constantly being pulled by Swara, Neha and Tia but heck I care.

"Ma-dam.." he stammered again.

"What? What madam? Why are you stammering now? When you were passing comments on their figures that time you didn't stammer, did you?" I shouted while I could see that the waiter had already panicked to the core.

I knew, his main fear was not to get caught but this act of his can land him out of job. This was the reason of his fear.

"Mada-"

"You shut up and hear!! What do you think of yourself? Who the bloody hell gives you a right to pass such comments on any girl." And with that I slapped his cheek hard.

"Remember the slap whenever your filthy mind even thinks about any other women like this!" I shout and scream.

I am losing my voice for sure.

The waiter was scared to death, so I was satisfied that I can leave as soon as possible but before I could,

"How dare you slap my son?!!" An old man came forward.

"Your son passed comments on the girls here," I started thinking the father will support the right.

"So?" The old man, in true sense, replied after hearing the justification.

"Excuse me?" My blood was bow boiling its because of such family members that their sons eve tease women.

"Did he say anything to you, chori?"

"No but-"

"Then why did you slap my son? You should instead tell your friends to dress properly. Leave that even you should dress like a women properly. You are married and still talking to men and have no dupatta to cover your head. What kind of women are-"

"Who are you to ask this question to her!" I heard Laksh intervene, as he stood in between me and that old man.

He looked angry and trust me even angrier when I dropped oil on his laptop.

Don't ask how.

"Aee choro, tane ki beech mein padhne ki zaroorat hai. Yeh maare aur iss chori ke beech ki baat se. Tu naa beech mein padh."

"How dare you talk to her like that?" Laksh angrily muttered ignoring the man's earlier statement.

"Aee chore, teri sagi lage hai yeh chori! Tum kyu itne garam horahe ho!"