|XXXVII- Fox|

Acha see I never did think that I would put targets on my chapters, but the problem of variations in votes are now seriously a big big problem. See I know we write for our contentment and everything, agreed. But then sometimes when we see like 'iss chap ko sirf 30 aur isko 50 tak mila' we start thinking ki maybe you are losing interest. And trust me if thats the case we all are happy to happily end it no one sachi mein wants to bore the readers. My avg votes are around 45-50 and I am happy. But then when 45 ka 35 happens and even 29-32 tab I also feel ki I am writing to entertain or bore you all?

So from now on, I wont mention targets abh roz, but I will only update once I reach votes between 40-50 votes, I am extremely sorry if you think its a bit rude but trust me agar aap mere jaga hote toh you would have also felt the same, what the other writers and I are facing. I ain't even pressurizing the silent readers to vote but the ones who have had actively voted pehle atleast aap toh mat ruko :)

Having said that lets begin with FOX

TRUST ME I LOVED WRITING THIS ;)
and will love writing aage aane waale chapters ;)

Fox- लोमड़ी

F O X
"""""""""""""""""

L A K S H

{Lalalalla ;)}

"Why is he coming?" I ask frowning.

"What is wrong with him coming, bhai?" Swara asks me as I went to meet her in Mehta House.

It was quite a time I met her as Sanskaar had banned her from attending office after she fainted, I am thankful to him for this though.

"I don't know." I reply when I knew.

"Bhai, obviously he is going to come. He is our friend and did you forget he is Ragu's best friend. Do you remember how naughty they used to act together? Like how much they used to prank and play. Gosh! They were so clos- oh oh oh wait!! You are jealous!!" She screams the last part.

"No no I am not."

"Oh bhai you so are!!! Ooooohhh is someone jealous from Aaryan?" Swara cooed.

Obviously I am not.

"Oh bhai, don't lie. You have always disliked Aaryan near Ragu, and he was your friend. Bhai, moreover she is your wife don't be jealous." She taunts.

"I am not jealous of that lomdi. Why would I be?" I calm myself down.

"Maybe you know because he and Ragu were actually bestest friends and also you remember how she once fought with you because you blamed Aaryan of taking your pencil." She reminds and smirks.

You aren't helping Swara.

See I don't want to be jealous but Aaryan and Ragu were seriously very close and trust me I wouldn't have been even a bit jealous but I had actually heard my ma saying that they both look so good together.

Thankfully that was when we were 10 and I had no idea of our marriage already been finalized and also Aaryan and his family had shifted to the U.S for uncle's work.