|XII- Flashback|

Last part before my examss..next update would be after they get over :-)

Flashback-a part of a film, play, etc. that shows something that happened before the main story

F L A S H B A C K
****************

"You are an idiot!!"

"Oh puhlease! You are one and mind you-"

"We will see.."

"Oh ya sure, Mr.Kapoor I am Ragini Mehta; I am not going to lose!!"

"You don't have to remind me who you are chudhail! I know that well. And mind you I am not losing."

"Oh yeah? Every loser says this before losing."

"I am not losing you idiot!!"

"I am not losing either you monkey!"

"Ragini!!" He shouted pointing his finger at me.

"Laksh!!" I yelled back pointing my finger at him aswell.

We were back outside his cabin, and yelling at eachother like wild animals.

"You know what, I am not even interested in talking to you. You will and are going to lose, Mr.Kapoor."

"Who said I am interested in talking to you? Miss Mehta, we'll see who loses."

I huffed as I walked outside the office, while he walked inside his cabin.

|A.N- beforeeeee you all scroll;; inline comment here and tell me WHY DO YOU THINK THEY ARE FIGHTING AGAIN--the reason? And don't scroll down ;) i soo want to know your thoughts..cool??|

****••••****

What does he think of himself?

Idiot, donkey, oldy, monkey, ghost, duffer-

"Ragu, what happened again?" I heard Swara say as I ranted in the balcony outside.

It was just me and her, here.

Again?? That idiot man, full of ego. What does he think of himself??

Old person. Mad person.

"Will you tell me?" She asked concerned.

"It was all good until lunch na? Then what happened? He was all jeal-"

I cut her off.

"Exactly my point!! That idiot first shows how jealous and acts all possessive over me and even ki-. Like acts all kind and all, and then suddenly his truck load of ego comes in the way. Couldn't he just confess?? Like ughhhh..."

"What why happened?"

"After we-"

"After you both?" She smirked and raised her eyebrows.

"Uhmm-"

"Say?"

Bada maza lerahi hai.

"Okay, so after we you know exchanged salivas-"

"Eeeww!! Couldn't you just say kissing? No actually wait I am not interested in knowing what you and my brother do. Just fast forward that part." She said giving a disgusting look.