|V-Fake Family|

Fake Family- a family created based on imaginations.

I am back AGAIN, for the second time in the same day with an update and thats because I couldn't wait to write this part!! I have tried to make it hilarious lets see..

And seeing the love towards 'Ragu's fake family I thought I shoud bring it to life ..so lets start, shall wee?? ;)

F A K E F A M I L Y

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

SWARA

"Sanskaar this is so weird!" I said as we entered our room. From the last 25 years I have seen Ragini and bhai only and only fighting and today! The world must have toppled, crashed seeing the friendship between them.

"I know right, it seemed they are besties from the past 25 years and not enemies. I never imagined I would live up to see this day!" Sanskaar stated as he took a place next to me on our bed.

Today's date should be written in gold letters with all the great quotes possible. After the reunion of USA and England, Britain and France, Raj and Simran etc (ones who forgot their enmity and became friends.) today we have the new born friendship between RAGINI MEHTA AND LAKSH KAPOOR.

F.L.A.S.H.B.A.C.K.

At the restaurant.

"Ragu, seriously you thought he was hot?" Laksh laughed while Ragini also couldn't stop chuckling.

"Yaar, shuu. You aren't suppose to make fun of my choices. He looked good at one point." Ragini pouted.

"You have worst choices, I must say," Laksh joked.

"Oye, Mr. you aren't suppose to make fun of my choices. You also liked, you know who," Ragu said winking at Laksh.

"Thats different. She looks great." Laksh defended.

Swara and Sanskaar looked shocked. They thought they were having lunch with two old bestfriends who knew everything about eachother.

They came with the motto that they would have to handle these two if they fought but here the case was completely different. They were laughing and sharing jokes?

"Ahem ahem," Sanskaar faked a cough to bring back the two bestfriends out of their friendship land.

"When did you both discuss about eachother's crushes? Didn't you become friends just yesterday?" Sanskaar asked perplexed.

"Ha so what bhai? We discussed this today only," saying this Ragini laughed remembering something.

"You remember how I once left a lizard in your cabin?" She asked Laksh doubling over her laughter.

"And then how I scared you using a cockroach for the whole next day, for revenge?" Laksh replied laughing.

"Sanskaar, weren't these the topics of the wars that took place just a week back?" Swara whispered to Sanskaar.

"Exactly my point. They are discussing such things as if they happened years back. And now they are over that stage." Sanskaar replied in a hush voice so that only Swara could hear him.