Chapter 4- Singing Just got a Little More Interesting.

~3rd Person P.O.V.~

It was just a normal night for Courtney and the turtles.

Well... as normal as it could be, anyway.

The guys have gone for their evening patrol whilst Courtney went to her room so she could practice her singing in her own time. That, and to practice on using some of her powers a little bit.

Though their patrol probably won't last long, since there isn't much crime going on tonight.

Ever since she went through the portal, the turtles told her that she's going to be staying for a long time and Master Splinter said that she could stay down here to keep herself safe from the Kraang and Shredder.

Any who, Courtney is currently on her phone, going through YouTube to look for a song she wanted to sing along to. 

Looking through her YouTube playlist, she finally found perfect song that's upbeat and catchy.

'This is going to be awesome!' Courtney thought ecstatically and closed her eyes as she began to sing.

However, whilst she was singing, she was sending out colourful musical notes as her chest begins to glow with the beat throughout her room, giving it love and life.

And the turtles had just, not to long a go might I add, got back from their patrol and are watching her through the doorway, that Courtney left open by mistake, with amazement and shock...

"[Courtney, Verse 1]:

You couldn’t keep a secret with no reason underneath it.

The words are falling out but they were never really needed.

Agreeing that we’re seeing eye to eye, looking on blind.

I’m out of my league but you’re out of your mind.

Still peeking from the broken room on 23rd and hopin’

Our love is six feet under though you’ve never even spoken.

But then I hear a knocking and I’m locking my door like,

“It came from within”, your ghost is back again.

[Pre-chorus]:

Keep me away, I’m done breaking everything,

But here you go again calling out for me.

I’m too far away, too close to being hurt the same,

Our love burning a fire, but don’t touch the flame.

[Chorus]:

Keep me away, I’m done breaking everything,

But here you go again calling out for me.

I’m stuck in a fight with a mouth that doesn’t get it right,

And grab every piece of a love made of lies.

[Verse 2]:

I’m looking to the sky, hoping the storm is passing me by, You’re burning up the room and soon me too if I don’t reply.

The air just isn’t fair, pushing me down to the ground now,

We scream in the rain, too loud to hear a thing.