chapter 28: sequel

-
The wedding
-

I wake up bright and early on a Saturday but, it isn't just any Saturday, it's Taylor and Jungkooks wedding day. I quickly slip into my bridesmaid dress and kiss the boys goodbye. Jimin and Hiro will be leaving later to help Jungkook. Hiro is the ring bearer, Jimin is jungkooks best man.

I text Taylor and ask her where she is getting ready. She sends me directions to her room. They are having the wedding at a beautiful garden wedding venue and she's currently in one of their rooms getting ready.

. 3 hours until ceremony .

"Hey! I made it! Gosh, this place is very confusing." I say rushing in to help Hannah get Taylor ready. "No worries! We still have 3 hours to do this." Hannah says and continues Taylor's face makeup. "Yeah and I have 3 hours to have a mental breakdown and then collect myself in the last 10 minutes, everything will be fine." Taylor says the last part sarcastically. "Taylor don't worry everyone you love will be there for you. Just breathe and try not to freak out that much." I wink at her through the mirror. She gives me a worried smile and a thumbs up. I start doing her hair.

-
Jimins pov
-

I finally arrive at the venue with Hiro and hurry to find jungkooks room. "Daddy where are we?" Hiro says looking around as we walk through the hallways. "We are at a place where aunt Taylor and Uncle Jungkook are gonna get married." I explained to him. "What does 'married' mean?" He says with a confused look pronouncing the 'i' as a 'w'. "Well, it means they are going to be together forever." I say looking at Jungkooks directions again. "Are you and mommy gonna be married too?" He says. I stop walking and turn to him. "One day we will get married." I say and rustle his hair and he smiles.

I finally find jungkooks room. "Hey! Dude, this place is like a maze!" I say and greet the guys. I lay my eyes on an unexpected face.

"Taehyung?"

-
My pov
-

I am almost done with Taylor's hair when I get a text from Jimin. I decide that it can wait a few minutes until I am done with her hair. "I think Jimin texted you." Taylor says and shows me my phone. "Yeah I'll answer him once I get this last piece of hair curled and in place. Taylor nods.

I finally look at my phone and my eyes go wide. "Jennifer? Is there something wrong?" Taylor asks and turn around in her chair. I lean closer and make sure Hannah isn't listening. "Did you know that taehyung was gonna be here?" I ask Taylor. "Yeah Jungkook really wanted him to be here. Taehyung promised he changed and wasn't gonna cause trouble." She explains in a whisper tone. I nod. "That's good." I say and explain to Hannah what Taylor just told me. "Oh cool, Im glad he's changed and that he still supports Jungkook. It's been like, 2 years. I'm over it and I have Jin now." Hannah says and smiles. I smile back and text Jimin that everything is fine.

. One hour till ceremony.

Hannah and I help Taylor get her dress on and we finish our makeup and hair.