-2-

~~••~~

"My brother is already 23. Wow I feel so young." high pitched voice rang inside the room.

"Only 3 years younger."

"What are you doing here anyway?" Jungkook spoke in annoyance as he eyed his little sister.

"What!? I'm here to tell you. That mum is waiting. Hurry up and get ready. Stop checking yourself out." she teases before fixing her red gown.

Jungkook only rolled his eyes before signing her to leave.

"I'll be down in minutes. Leave hyun." the girl pouted before she turned towards the door.

"Fine. But just so you know. Your soon to be fiance is also coming." This got Jungkook's attention as he turned to his sister.

"What?  How do you know? Have you seen her? " the little girl shook her head and smirked when seeing her brother act like this. She picked up her gown a little as if she was getting prepared to run out of the room. 

"No.  But I heard she has red horns on her head and teeth are out like vampires! " Without wasting any more time she ran out of the room. Leaving the boy confused.

When he finally understands the words. He closes his eyes in frustration.

"Jeon Seohyun!!!!!!! "

~~••~~

"So.....How did you sleep last night, love? " The old women softly spoke getting the attention of the young girl sitting next to her. 

"Sleep. Good. " The girl smiled widely at the women before turning and Continuing to look outside of the car.

Her fingers touching the mirror as she thought of touching every little object coming on the way.

The old lady sighs before she holds the other hand of the girl.

"Hei. Love.  Listen to grandma okay?"  she lovingly asked the girl. Her eyes were filling with pain as she felt the girls hold. The women was aware that no one in Lee's family loved Hei. Just because her brain was still like a child. Innocent and pure. 

Ms Lee had to say this, just to get it off her chest. 

"Grandma is not going to be with her little angel all the time. So angel has to be independent right?" Hei giggles as she nods her head.

"Angel is Me."  Ms Lee nods before she quickly wipes her tears before they slide down on her cheek.

"Yes. Hei my angel. Now. Today we will be going to Jeon's. I want you to stay with grandma all the time. Okay? "

Hei looks down with a smile as she is in her own world. Not saying anything.

~~••~~

Jeon's mansion

Her expensive jewelry doing a good job attracting all the other girls in the party.

Her dark eyes moving everywhere as she blabbers on about her jewelry.

"Its the only one. You can't find it anywhere. My mother is the one who designed it. Even this dress. Isn't it beautiful? " she chuckles when she finds the other girls mouth open wide. But ever so often she would look into the crowd to find someone.

"Eun Chung. Who are you looking for?" the girl shakes her head before she continues her talk. Every single girl here was looking for that man.

Jeon Jungkook, the birthday boy. Why you may ask. Well because today he was going to pick one of the girl to marry him. 

Jeon Jungkook

The only heir who was going to take over the million worth company even though he was a doctor. He was going to take care of the company and work as a doctor at the same time. He was smart, handsome, responsible, caring and everything that girls look for in their husbands. 

"Eun!" The girl suddenly turned when she heard her name, only to find her mother.

The daughter rolled her eyes as she excused herself and walked to the middle aged women. Dressed with all so flashy clothes. 

"What are you doing here mother?" Eun grits her teeth as she seeks an excuse from her mother but all she got was a smirk. 

"Well, hello to you too." Mrs Chung gritted her teeth as she looked at her manarless daughter.

"Do you want Jungkook or not?" Eun glared at her mother in confusion before she gets what Mrs Chung meant. 

"Money can give you everything babe. Just wait and watch. No matter who Jungkook chooses you will be the final one for his parents and I will make sure that." 

~~••~~

TBC

Filler chapter... but hope you guys enjoyed. 

Love yourself and stay happy cuties