-24-

Music  - BTS Heatbeat 

 Shine 'YUNKI' theme song 

You are here- Lee hyun (BTS WORLD OST) 

-not edited-

~~..~~

7 years later

Her feet pushed the blanket away as she rubbed her eyes slowly. Her hands holding her loose hair with one hand before he tied her hair in a bun. She let out a small yawn as she looked at the side. 

Seeing it empty she sighed. He woke up early again. 

Shaking her head she smiled while walking out of the room. Just when she was in the living room. She saw his bare back. Cooking breakfast like he always does every morning. She smiled before she walked so that she was right behind him. 

Sliding her hands around his slim waist she scared him. 

"Yah!" he playfully yelled before he turned the stove off and moved to face his wife. "Hei." His anger was all gone when he saw her innocent smile. Melting him right on that spot. 

"Yes Mr Jeon?" She  spoke with her teasing as she poked his bare chest in front of her. "You were saying something." Her teeth caught her bottom lip making him gulp. "I- I was saying. I - I love you." His soft voice rang inside her ear making her grin before she tip toed and circled her arms around his neck. 

"I love you too Jungkook. Thanks for being in my life." Hei said what she has been saying every morning every time they wake up. Jungkook looked down at her lips before looking back up at her eyes. 

As if asking for permission. She moved her face closer as her nose touched his cheek making their lips brush against each other. Not wasting any time he caught her lips with his own. 

...

It's been a year since Hei's mental state was treated. Her trauma was now long gone as for now all she remembered was her doctor JK and herself. 

Jungkook could have left it like that. Not wanting to remind her about her past and what he did but he thought it wasn;t fair so slowly after few months he spoke to her. He would always refuse whenever she would ask him about her past. Telling her that he would tell her when the right come so when he spoke to her she was really eager to know.