-20-

- edited-

LONG CHAPTER!! 

Don't kill me. 

~~..~~

"What are you saying mother?" Jungkook looked mad at the words that were put forward by his mother. He never thought that he would hear this from his mother. 

"I'm saying the right thing Jungkook. I have seen the file. Hei can't be a mother. She can't give birth and I can't have this done to my only son. If it's really true. I need divorce."

Jungkook again scoffed at his mothers words. They didn't seemed like her own. It looked as if someone was behind them.

He clenched his jaw in anger before turning around to face his mother who was standing in the middle of his office.

"Mother. I have no idea what file you are talking about but I would like to say that I don't like what you are saying."

Jungkook hated the way his other thought he can leave Hei just like that.

Meanwhile Mrs Jeon also didn't like the way she was talking but she had to in order to say the main thing she was here for.

"Okay... "

A small sigh left from her mouth.

"If not divorce then prove me wrong. You have 1 month. I want to hear her pregnancy news right after the month or maybe earlier."

"W-What? "

The man looked at his mother with disappointing eyes. As if he never expected this from her.

"Your father also agreed with my decision. If you love her then you have to. Otherwise, we can't just sit there and not do anything about it." 

Jungkook scoffed before rolling his eyes. 

"I- I will try. " he spoke lowly before going back to his table to pick up a file. He knew that there was no good in talking back to his mother as she is not going to change her mind. 

~~••~~

1 week later

His hands gripping the tenth  glass of wine in his hand. The brown eyes were closed as he tried thinking of  something to get out of this situation he was put into. 

Off course he didn't wanted to hurt Hei. She was  too pure to be in this situation.