-21-

-Not edited-

😑

~~••~~

"What are you doing alone at this time young lady? " the man asks politely.

Hei looked confused as she looked at the man in front. Who is he?

She squinted her eyes which made her vision a little blurry as she tried to remember who this man is.

Her state was getting worse and worse by time. Her mind started having flashbacks.

The beating she used to get from Mrs Lee. That nights incident and also the night when she felt so scared standing alone in the middle of nowhere.

She remembered it all.  But slowly it was like as if her mind was reversing. Her hands were sweating while she gets gulping looking at the man in front.

Her head was spinning as she held tightly onto her gown.

"Whats happening? Are you okay lady?" he asked with his worried eyes.

His mint ice cream which he was having in the morning on the floor.

His eyes went wide when the girl I'm front suddenly fainted.

Running close to her body he held her before she could fell. His hands tapped on her face as he called her name.

"Hei!! Hei!! " he yelled but got no response.

Without wasting anytime. He called someone.

"Soobin speaking. I need a car. Track my phone for the location as soon as possible. It's really urgent. It's boss's daughter."

~~••~~

He slowly rubbed his eyes before covering his face to provide some shade.

He groaned in pain as his hand then went to his head. Holding it tight he sat up straight.

"Why is it hurting this bad!!!?? " he yelled. His hand brushing his hair back before he turned his head.

His eyes widened when he saw no Hei. Heart was beating fast as he looked down at himself seeing himself naked.

"It can't be!" he scoffed in pain before he shook his head. His eyes already filling with tears as he clutched the blanket.

"I-I didn't. Right!?" he asked to no one in particular as his eyes couldn't hold his tears anymore. Letting them slide down onto his cheek.

He messed up. He knew he did.

"Fuck." Jungkook gulped as he slowly wiped his tears. His hand grabbing his blanket as he threw it away and started putting his clothes.

He didn't care how he was at the moment and ran out with his phone.

Looking everywhere in the mansion. He couldn't find her anywhere. 

He was breathing fast as he dialed a number with his shaking hands.

"Police station!"

~~••~~

"what happened to her doctor?" The old man who introduced himself as the father asked as his eyes went to the girl who was acting like a little girl.

His wife right behind just staring at her daughter.

D

octor nods as he signs them to come outside with her.

When he was outside the doctor sighed.

"Looking at her reports and scans. We are sorry to announce but she is dealing with post-traumatic stress disorder. Which is one of the mental disorder."

"It is when fear, anxiety, and memories of a traumatic event don't go away. The feelings last for a long time and interfere with how people cope with everyday life. Sometimes they go back to the time when they were really happy and start to act like that."

Jason broke down. His body slumped as he cried like he never did before. His hand holding his hands together as he kneeled down in front of the doctor.

"please save her. Save my daughter."

The female doctor gave a small smile before she informed the man to stand up. 

"We would be sending her to one of the mental hospital. They are the best one in South Korea.  I am sure she will be cured soon."

~~••~~

It's been a week. A week with Jungkook  not sleeping or eating anything. His eyes would always be on his phone.

Waiting for someone to call.

He was like a lifeless body walking around. Everyone was worried. His mother would always see his food untouched.

Just how she left it. 

He was scared. Lost and worried. He missed her.

His wife. His happiness.

"Please Hei. Tell me you are okay."

He begged as tears started melting down again. His hand holding his hair as he hugged his knees.

It was nearly midnight but there was no sleep in his eyes.

How can he sleep without knowing how she was. Hei was too pure and innocent for this world. 

He was scared for her.

"pleas-"

His word was cut off as his phone ringed.

Without letting the second ring hit his ear. He picked the call. 

"Hello? "

"I have found your wife sir."

~~••~~

TBC