-12-

Last to last chapter. I wrote the name Jisoo.  Sorry it's not that it was supposed to be Jungkook's sister. So Seohyun. My mind messed up.

~~••~~
¤

The room was dark and warm when Jungkook opened the room slowly. His hands still holding his wife's tightly, as he walked into the room with her.

Suddenly the lights were turned on. Hei cutely shut her eyes, trying to adjust to the bright light.

Jungkook let go of Hei's hand before he closed the door behind them. His eyes scanned the room for a while before he looking at the girl.

She was just standing there on spot playing with her ring. Not knowing what to do. 

"Hei." Jungkook's soft voice whispered in her ear making the girl turn to face him.

"You can change clothes now." He spoke slowly making the girl nod in reply.

Her jewelry was already off as the girl went in front of the mirror.

Meanwhile Jungkook turned around as he saw the bed again. He didn't react first when they entered but now looking at it he sighed with a scoff.

The bed was filled with red rose petals and the room with a different dreamy scent which Jungkook never used.

Just then he thought of those people. Who could do this all because he clearly told his parents not do it.

"Kim Taehyung and Seohyun. They are both dead when i see them tomorrow." He whispered to himself before he tried cleaning it.

But his hands were stopped when he heard a small groan from behind. Hei was struggling with her dress. Jungkook shook his head as a small smile was placed on his face.

"Here let me help." Her hands quickly stopped as they slowly dropped down by her side.

Jungkook slowly raised his hand as he got the hold of the zipper.

Slowly pulling it down, his finger touched her smooth skin. His eyes were filling with lust. She was beautiful from every inch.

"Hei." His low voice rang inside her ear making her look up into the mirror. Jungkook was now finished with the zip as he slowly slid his arms around her waist.

"uh-"

She was feeling uncomfortable but when her eyes met his she felt safe and protected.

Just like she used to do with her granny.

Jungkook placed his head on her now bare shoulder before he spoke again. " We are now married Hei. Do you know what that means?"

Hei slowly tried to understand his words as she stood their silent. And jungkook didn't mind that all. He waited for her response. "I- Granny told me. I- I live with Jungkook." The man lovingly smiled before he moved his head as a yes.

"Then in married people we can kiss. Like we did before. Do you remember?" Hei didn't move as she tried to process the word kiss.

"K-Kiss?"

"Yes. Like this." Jungkook quickly pecked her cheek. Hei chuckled as she felt the tingling sensation. She liked it as she looked at her husband in the mirror with a wide smile.

"Like this." Hei copied before she turned her face and pecked his cheek. Jungkook sighed loudly as he tightened his hold onto the girl. His heart beat increased even more then before.

"You are going to kill me if you keep doing this.." he said as the girl only giggled.

Liking his reaction just like how a little child would do.

~~••~~
Underground Jason's secret place.

"Father. How did I do? "

The girl spoke with pride as she spoke to the man who was not interested at all. 

"Just not now-"

"You always say that. I bought the file for you and did many other things but this is your answer all the time.

'Not now "

She scoffed before her heels  turned.

Jason sighed before he closed his eyes. "I-Its not like this yeri. I'm just really busy."

"Whatever " the girl let out before she made it out of the office. Her face not holding the same excitement it held when she went inside.

Her hands were in fiat as if she wanted to punch someone right now.

Just then-

"Sobin!!! Come here!! "

~~••~~

TBC