-26-

-not edited-

~~..~~

The whole room was silenced as Jason was finished with telling the reason why he had to take that action. Yuri on the side was crying as Jimin was holding her in his embrace. 

"I'm sorry Hie. I'm sorry Yeri. I just-" Jason's voice trembled as he held his daughters hand in his.  He was on the edge of breaking down but he held himself together. Not wanting to seem weak. Hei let her tears run as she looked at her mother. 

Removing her hand from her fathers. She walked to the elderly lady. Her eyes were also red from all the crying. "Mother." Just hearing that one word. The lady broke down. She rushed and hugged Hei tighter against her body before smiling painfully. 

"I am sorry child. I am sorry for everything that happened." Hei shook her head as she pulled away and wiped her mother;s tears. "It's okay. Past is past. I want to live with present and future now. And from what i understood father just wanted to keep us safe. 

Let's just be happy together for a long time and forget the past." The elderly smiled as she kissed Hei's forehead. 

"You have grown so well Hei." 

Just then a cough was heard as they all turned their head to find Jungkook  as he moved closer to his wife. 

"I think we will go now and congrats Yeri and jimin. Take care of my sister well or I will break your knee caps." Hei moved and hugged the bride who chuckled at her sisters words.

 Everything looked so calm and happy now. No one was holding anything from the past and wanted to focus on the future now. 

However, Jason couldn't smile at all knowing that his wife had less time left in this world. But they didn't wanted to ruin this happy moment so her and Jason kept this a secret from everyone. They lied about going away to Hwaii after this but in reality they were going to this big well known hospital for treatment. 

"Thanks again. I will see you again." Hei bowed to her parents along with Jungkook  as they both held each other's hand walked out of the place. Jungkook  placed his other arm around her waist as he pulled her closer. She chuckled softly before placing her head on his chest while walking ahead. 

Starting fresh and new. 

"I can die now without any worries." The old lady whispered slowly as she looked at her two daughters happy face. Jason smiled softly before he kissed his wife's forehead. "You won't die. I will never let you leave me."

~~.~~

Three weeks later

Her hands were holding him tight as they both laid under the blanket. Her hands were drawing imaginary things on his bare chest making him chuckle. 

"What are you doing?" Hei shook her head as she looked up and kissed her husband. Her eyes closed as the blanket moved from her shoulder exposing her naked shoulder. 

Jungkook brought her body closer to his as they both pulled away and smiled at each other. "Finally." He sighed as he placed his forehead on hers. Their breathing mixing with each other as they both kept smiling. 

"Thanks for being in my life and..." He placed his hand on her stomach as he rubbed it softly. His eyes shining bright under the dim light of the lamp. "also bringing this little person." She smiled as she placed her hand on top of his. 

"I love you."

"I love you too." They were both staring at each other not wanting to look away as they both observed each other's flawless face. Tonight was special.  Today Hei just announced her pregnancy news to Jungkook and it was also their wedding anniversary. 

They wanted to celebrate by giving a party but then Jungkook changed his mind and wanted some private moments on this day. 

And off course Hei gave the reports of her pregnancy as a gift to her husband. Who fell on his knees when he realized what it was.

Finally after years of their marriage, Jungkook was going to become a father. He was going to start his family just like how he wanted. He waited so long for this that when he heard the news he just broke down. He couldn't believe his eyes. 

They were both emotional. 

"Let's tell the news to your parents later Jungkook." The girl soflty looking at her husband who couldn't keep his hand away from her stomach. There was a bit of silence first but when he looked into her eyes he sigehed. 

"Jungkook. I am sure they never meant anything bad to you. They deserve to know about their grandchild. You and soohyun are their only children please."

Jungkook sighed again as he kissed her forehead before nodding his head. "I will. Now sleep." He chuckled before pulling her into a tight hug and pulling the blanket over them. 

"What are you doing? This is not sleeping." Hei whined as he kissed her neck slowly along her jawline under the blanket.  Her hands went up to his shoulder before she chuckled at the bite. 

"I forgot to do this before." He kissed the spot he marked softly before laying his head in the crook of her neck. 

"You are too much sometimes."

~~..~~

The END

Thank you all for reading my story cuties. I hope you all enjoyed it till the end. I am sure it wasn't all 100% good but If i made you smile or caused butterflies to build in your stomach once then i succeeded. 

GOODBYE.

 see you in my other stories.