-5-

Hei understands everything going around her but she is too innocent. She is "labeled" as mental. She is not really mental. There is a reason why she is acting "scared" like this. You might have already guessed why but let's just few more chapters.

~~..~~

It was 6 am in the morning but Hei was already up to see her 'sparkle' which always makes  her smile. She was excited to feel the warm sensation on her hand again. She just felt protected whenever she would feel the warmness of the sun on her palm. 

She still remembers vividly how this one time when Ms Lee took her to the park with Jisoo when they were younger. And when all Jisoo's friends were making fun of her. 

The warmness of Ms Lee's hand on her palm was the only thing that made her feel protected and she ignored their words. Because someone was there. 

But whenever Ms Lee (her grandma)  is away for business trips, these sun rays would always make her feel like she is safe. 

"Hei, Love?" The warm soft voice of her grandmother made her smile as the girl quickly got up and clapped her hand. Ms Lee smiled seeing the happy face of her angel. 

"How are you angel?" Hei nodded before moving closer to the old lady and hugging her. This made Ms Lee confused. She never does this. 

"What happened Hei?" The poor girl shook her head as she continued hugging tightly. Mrs Lee walked slowly towards the bed with the silly girl clinging onto her for dear life. Ms Lee sat on the edge of the bed, before she caressed Hei's hair slowly. Humming. 

"Did something happen? Did someone touched you Hei?" The girl shook her head as she tightned her grip making the old lady to chuckle. 

"Okay, okay. now leave. Granny needs some air." Hei finally moved away before looking down on the floor. Her fingers playing with her long white shirt.  

"So Today. A guy will come to get you okay? You will go with him to the shop to find a ring." Ms Lee explained as she pointed to her ring which was shining under the sunlight. 

Hei innocently nodded. "A guy? Ring?"

"Yes..... Jeon Jungkook. You will go with him. He's a nice guy. He likes Hei. Okay?" The younger girl smiled as she quickly brought her hand out and placed it under the sunlight. 

"Jungkook. Nice guy...okay?" Ms Lee chuckled at the girl. 

'Yes nice guy. The only guy who I think is best for you. The man who can take care of you with love after I leave this world. I just hope they don't find out about your truth before the marriage.'

Ms lee thought as she continued watching you giggle while doing weird things. 

~~..~~

It was his 5th time changing. He just wanted to look his best when meeting future wife. But the person who was watching this whole person couldn't stop themselves but laugh out loud.