-11-

-Not edited-

~~..~~

Flashback years back

The man had his legs resting on top of the coffee table as he stared at the person in front of him. His smirk not wanting leave from his face as he pointed the gun towards the stranger man.

"You see this?" He questioned the other man who was shaking in fear. "Y-Yes sir."

"Do you want to know how it feels when it is fired." The man chuckled when the opponent was already pale. His hands were clutching the coach.

"I- I am sorry sir. It will not happen ever again. Please forgive m-"

His words were cut  and  were replaced by groans when the bullet was fired towards his chest. The smoke visible from the gun as the man shook his head. "I don't  accept apologizes. Traitor means Traitor."  

Smirking left  deep sigh before standing up as he threw his gun to a man who caught it on time and bowed as he left. 

"Jason sir, your wife-"

"I know. I am going there now. You take of this." He pointed at the man as the diamond on his tiger ring was shining under the lights. 

"Yes Sir!" Bowing the person did what he was told by his gang leader. 

-

"How is she?"  He asked in his cold voice. As if he didn't care about the two souls inside the hospital room at all. 

The doctor felt weird seeing this as he coughed a little before he opened his mouth to tell him about the news. "Congrats, you are father to a daughter and your wife is also safe and healthy."

Jason nodded before he waved his hands as the guards took their place in front of the room. 

"I am leaving now."

"Wait. You are not going to check on them?"

Jason had his eyebrow raised in confusion as he looked at the doctor. "Who are you to question me that? Just do your work and leave." Turning his back he left without even thinking of looking at his new born daughter once.