-10-

Ok guys. It's going to be confusing. But you will know everything in the further chapters. 

-Not edited-

~~**~~

Ms Lee was feeling really weird today. Instead of feeling happy that the engagement went well. She was feeling as if something really bad is about to happen. 

She just couldn't figure out what it is but it seemed to be really bad. It never happened. Like.. she never thought about that incident that happened years ago. But today she kept having small flashes in front of her eyes. 

Just then her phone rang on the night stand, making her shake in fear. Quickly giving one glance at her phone she sighed. 

"Mr Kim?"

Picking up the phone she placed it next to her ear. 

"Mr Kim why are you calling so late-"

"Madam. Something really bad happened here in the company. The file is missing. About Hei. I tried looking everywhere I can't see it anywhere and the whole office is turned into a mess."

The old lady let out a loud gasp as she placed her hand on her mouth. Her eyes widen in shock as she shook her head. 

"I- I. This can't happen Mr Kim. We need find out the file. It has every little secret about Hei that we tried hiding from everyone. We can't let anyone know about this. Please do something."

The other line was quite for a while before a loud bang was heard, followed by a scream. 

"MR KIM!! What's happening there!!???"

But there was no reply. Her hands were shaking as she heard the groans from the other side. Just when she was about to cut the phone she heard someones familiar voice.

A very familiar cold and stern voice. 

"It's been a while Ms Lee." The man on the other side continued when he got no reaction from the old lady.

 "I saw how you are trying to play smart. Just wait and watch Ms Lee. I will show you what happens when you disobey me."

Ms Lee gulped in fear as she felt goosebumps on her skin. This voice!!?

"I- I- J-Jason??"

"Yes. Jason. Sung Jason."

"I gave you my daughter so that you can take care of her and keep her away from this gang world but ..now you are selling her to the Jeon's?? Did you forget about our deal? Ms Lee."

The whole room went silent as the only sound that was heard was the wind wheezing inside the room. 

"Cancel the wedding."

 ~~..~~

It was the wedding day.