-22-

Next update? when I get 180+ votes like last chapter. 

-not edited-

~~••~~

The cold wind brushed his brown silky hair back as he stood in front of the busan mental hospital. 

It was known to be one of the most well known hospital in South Korea. It was also one of the hospital where he has worked before. 

"Sir. It's said that she  has been admitted to this hospital since last week. This is where she was last seen as confirmed by one of my officer. " the police man spoke. 

Jungkook bowed to the man as he held his hand out. "I am really thankful. You don't know what you have done for me."

Shaking his hand Jungkook gave a small smile which to anyone could be counted as a fake and pressured one. It wasn't his fault. Ever since Hei left. He never smiled once. He just couldn't.  And now he just forgot how to smile. 

He put all the blame on himself. Even now at this moment he wanted to curse at himself for even taking that step.

And that too on her birthday?

His teeth caught his bottom lip as he looked up at the big gate in front of him.

"I will take it from here officer. Thank you. " Jungkook said to the police officer who nodded and went back before bowing.

The weather was getting colder as the wind seemed to play with his hair softly. He tucked his jacket closer to his body before walking towards the gate. Just when he was about to open the door he was met with the tall bulky security guard.

"Can I have your appointment number please." Jungkook raised his eyebrow in confusion. He wasn't told anything about this .

"Uh..." he thought for a second as he totally forgot about getting an appointment.  All he could think about at that time was Hei.

"I- I am a doctor." Taking his identity card which he thankfully brought with him. He gave it to the man.

The guy checked it before bowing down. 

"Please enter."

"Thanks."

....

The girl who was in a patient clothes ran along with the little kids as they played freeze and tag.

Her eyes showing pure happiness as she laughed with the other children.

The other kids were their as they were all diagnosed with a mental disorder. And their millionaire parents left them here. Because they didn't want any 'laughs'