-6-

~~..~~

She kept fidgeting with her fingers while Jungkook was driving, looking straight ahead. It was so quiet. No one spoke a word since the time both of them sat inside the car. And it made Jungkook feel a bit uneasy. 

Like he never thought that you would be this shy. 

"So." Jungkook coughed as he held the steering wheel tighter. Trying to start the conversation with the girl. "D- Do you want to stop by a cafe and have coffee before we go decide rings?" 

Hei stops her movement as soon as she hears the word ring. "Ring?" She questions innocently looking at the guy who was in shocked state position after hearing her speak. 

"Wow y-your voice is s-so nice."  Jungkook blushes as he takes a turn towards his friends cafe. 

"So coffee or n-"

"Coffee." Hei quickly repeats after Jungkook. Her hands clutching together as she nervously look out of the window. 

Parking outside the place. Jungkook quickly gets off the car and opens the passenger seat door. 

~~..~~

Jungkook smiled at the girl as they both waited for their order. It was quite weird that Jungkook didn't mind this silence at all. Even if Hei didn't talk much, her actions were so amusing to him. 

Just like now, how she would bite her lip or look out the window with her eyes glowing in excitement. 

Everything about her was so cute to him. 

"J-Jungkook." The girl suddenly spoke as she holds her dress tightly. Her mind replaying the words her grandma told her. "Yes?"

The man softly spoke as he looked at her lovingly. Waiting for to continue. "Nice guy." 

Jungkook felt a little fluttering feeling building inside his stomach, when he heard those words. He couldn't believe that a beautiful girl like Hei would ever find him nice. 

Maybe this is the first time he ever went out with a girl since he always used to be into books in his high school days. 

Smiling like an idiot the latter looks down shyly.

"Thanks. You are also very nice. I would love to know you more Hei." The girl slowly nods even when she couldn't really process what he was trying to say. 

"Your coffee sir, madam." 

~~..~~

"WHy!!! JUST WHY!!!??" 

The room was a mess. It seemed as if something really bad happened. The whole Chung family was stressed to see the behavior of their only daughter.  

"Eun. Please calm down love. This is n-"

"SHUT UP!! I WANT HIM. I WANT JUNGKOOK!!!" The girl desperately yelled as she threw more stuff on the ground with anger. Her whole body shaking in anger.

"We need to find out who that girl is?" The middle aged women spoke to her husband before closing the door of her daughters room behind her. The man could only nod as he did all the time. 

"Eun is so hurt. She never acted like this before." Mrs Chung spoke and they were now inside the living room. Where the two elderly people sat, drinking their morning tea. 

"Is she alright?" 

"Yes mother. She is okay-"  just then a loud bang was heard from upstairs followed by a scream. 

Mrs Chung sighed in frustration. "-She will recover soon." 

~~..~~

The same day

"S-She is n-not norm-"

"I know." His voice soft and slow as he rubbed his hands together. It was already 10 in the night and he was suppose to leave straight after dropping Hei. But here he was inside Ms Lee's office. 

"I am a doctor Ms Lee. How did you think that I wouldn't find out about it?" He chuckled a little as he looked up the old lady who seemed a little restless. 

"Jungkook. Son, please listen to me. Hei is able to come back to normal. She's not mental, it's just-" Jungkook held his hand up high. Stopping the women to speak any further. 

"I mean Hie is a young pretty girl and it's not a lie that I have already fallen for her. It doesn't matter if she is different for me. But she is a girl who makes my heart flutter and that's all it matters. I am just mad that you hid it from me and my parents. I must say I am not happy with your decision to hide this from us. "  

Ms Lee tightly closed her eyes. She didn't wanted this marriage to break at all. Jungkook was the only man in her eyes who could take care of her Hei. He was the one who could love her endlessly. But now-

"I am not breaking the marriage off but I do need some time." Jungkook stood up swiftly as he turned around, ready to leave. His heart aching when the scene from before came rushing inside his mind. 

All the hate in her eyes when she harshly pushed him away. Everything was still visible in his mind. 

Shaking his head. He tried not thinking about it as he walked towards the door. But his steps were stopped when he saw her.  

Standing so quietly with both of her hands behind her back. She innocently stared down the floor while biting her lower lip. A habit of her when she is nervous.  

The girl could sense something was wrong after overhearing their conversation. 

"I- S-Sorry. I not good. Granny. Sorry."  She tugged slowly onto her white long shirt before slowly looking up to the man. 

Jungkook took a deep breath before he walked closer to the girl. Slowly raising his hand he attempted to hold her hand but took it back when he saw her moving little away. 

"Don't say sorry Hei. Nothing is your fault. We-"

"We were talking about your dress Hei. The one you will wear when you get married." Mrs Lee nervously cut Jungkook's words before giving a fake smile. The poor girl also smiles back at her granny even though she knew they were lying to her. 

'Hei not normal.' her brain replayed the words as she clutched her shirt again. 

~~..~~

TBC

How was it? 

I'm so excited for the engagement. 

Y'll are invited. Wear something nice. OKAY!!!