-16-

~~**~~

He was breathing fast as he looked in the front. His eyes dropping low when he felt himself feeling something weird down.  

"H-hei." the name was whispered from his mouth as he tried to stop the dancing girl.

"Fuck." The man swore as he pulled the girl closer to his body. Her body rubbing against his as she swayed her body. 

They were both now in that euphoric state due to that particular substance given to them.

Their actions were being controlled by the drug as that substance mainly effects the brain. It makes them feel intense excitement and happiness.

Hei's mind was now in the state where she considered herself as an adult in brain.

Her eyes were low too as she swayed her hips to the soft music. Her sinful side was taking over her innocent one.

Seeing all those people making out in the corner was making her excited. It was something new for her. She wanted to do it too...... with her husband. 

Suddenly she turned herself. Facing the man who was  already having trouble controlling himself but once he saw her eyes. So lusty and drunk, he couldn't.  

"I can't control myself anymore Hei.." Jungkook stated as he looked at his wife in front of him with a knee length black dress.

He wasn't sure if it was the drink he had earlier with Hie or something else but his eyes were also filled with lust.

In an insistance, he pulled her closer to his body.

His eyes scanning her features closely as his tongue moved along his bottom lip. The closeness was killing him. He just wanted to go and dive in for that kiss he always wanted to have with her.

But just then for a second. He shook his head. This is not how he wanted his kiss to be with his lover. 

He can never do this. Never. 

Jungkook was about to pull away when Hei suddenly encircled her arms around him. Keeping him in the position. 

Her head swaying cutely to the side as she examined his luscious lips with her eyes. 

It was still new to her adult brain

"I want to [hiccup] press my lips on yours. I want to do it so badly jumgkook." she spoke softly as her hands were pulling him closer.

She was not herself. But did it matter. They were both husband and wife and this should have happened ages ago.

But Jungkook wannted this moment when she completely becomes herself. Right now she wasn't.