-18-

~~*~~

2 weeks later in Seoul

"I think looking at her x-rays and files, I think she is now out of the trauma-. "

Jungkook heard his colleague speak as he sipped coffee. He was back and was ready to cure his wife fully.

She was on the stage where she now trust Jungkook and would feel the safest with him.

But her mind is still innocent. She doesn't know anything about an adult's body.

"I thought so too..."

"-However, if something horrible happens again or something that made her who she is right now. Then I am not too sure.

I think she might or can go last stage mental."

This had Jungkook sigh. He already know about this. He was aware of it which is why he always try to be close to her so somethinf bad doesn't happen to her.

But sometimes things don't go the way you want and the god decides something else for her.

~•~
Jeon mansion

"What do you think you are doing!?" a high pitched voice yelled making the poor girl move back.

"You MENTAL or something?" the brown haired girl poked Hei's head making her stumble.

" I-I didn't do anything.  I got cookies." she lowly spoke before looking at the broken plate on the floor.

"Yea and you think I'm a baby to eat these cookies!? " she yelled again smirking at the fear look on Hei.

The poor girl shook her head.

" N-No you are not a baby. Y-You Jungkook's friend." she looked down, her hands shaking.

"Yea right Jungkook's friend. You know what? Jungkook doesn't even like you. He hates you. He thinks you are crazy. He hates you so much."

Hei shook her head. She knows her Jungkook loves her.

He told her.

"No!  He loves me!  You are lying! " she yelled with her teary eyes while the girl only smirked.

"oh really?  Then has he had sex with you?"

This made her  confused.

Sex?

What's that?

"I-I dont-"

"Off course you don't know. mentally disabled person..."

"Suji?? "

Just then Mrs Jeon enters  the mansion. Her heels clicking against the shiny marble as she held a confus  look.

" what happened there? " she said pointing at the broken plate with crumbled cookies.

"Oh hey! Hei just dropped the plate by accident. Not a big issue. " Suji replied as she looked at th  still confused and trembling Hei.

"Okay. I will get someone to clean it up. You guys sit and I will come." Mrs Jeon said as she walked passed the two ladies.

~•~

Later that night

"Hei? " Jungkook walked in his room after he arrived home.

Hei was sitting on the bed. With her head between her knees. She looked so down.

Jungkook walked in closer to the girl as  he patted her head making the girl flinch.

"Hei?  What happened? " he was feeling scared.

"J-Jungkook you love me right? "

The guy had his eyes narrowed confused.

"Yes!  What happened!? " His voice got a little bit louder.

"Then...... Have sex with me." she said with her teary eyes not even knowing what that word actually meant.

Jungkook was left speechless as he thought back about his mothers words when he walked in mansion..

"H-Hei... " his voice broke as he held her hands tightly.

"You don't meant this...."

~•~
Parks mansion

No one knows what happened during those past two weeks. But ever since Jimin arrived from Paris.

He was looking lost to his parents. They found his behaviour odd.

This wasn't like their old son.

Just like now. He would lie down on his bed and would think about that strange girl.

The girl who made him do things he never did before.

He still remembers that night. When they both got drunk and did something so sinful.

But he can't remember anything because he was drunk.

And she was also drunk. But he left her alone in the morning before she woke up.

~~••~~

TBC

BYE 👋 👋 👋 👋