Blue Eyes

Mataeo's P.O.V

"hey cutie," the past white boy said. I cringed and got up slowly. The boy stood to about 6"4 he was like a tree while I stood to about 5"7.

Hello? Umm sorry can't talk right now I have to go I signed. I tried to leave but he grabbed ahold of my hand with a tight grip he dragged me to the bathroom and locked the door.

I was terrified. I'm really weak, I didn't know what to do

Please Stop, I don't even know who u are I tried to sign, thankfully he understood.

"My name is Caleb, there. Now u know me" He let go of my wrist and took off his bookbag. My breathing was heavy and my chest was heaving up and down.

What do you want? I asked hesitating to look at his face. He didn't say anything, he walked closer to me and started to trace my body figure.
He pulled me closer to his body so my chest was on his

"Aww, you scared? Don't be this won't take very long" he said biting his lip, he grabbed my ass and started to kiss down my neck.
I tried pushing him away but just ended up into him hitting me. I whimpered, tears threatening to come down.

Kai's POV
Ugh!! Xavier Where is he? I looked everywhere I even asked some kids if they'd seen him but all their answer were
Who? No? He's still alive? The last one kinda hurt me even though I just met him. I started to check the bathrooms and as I was checking I could hear muffled cries and screams from inside.

Mateo!! I ran up to the bathroom door and tried to open it but it was locked... I started pounding on it.

"XM!?!XM?!?!? ARE YOU IN THERE!?!?" I yelled. The sounds of agony were silenced by a treacherous slap followed by a what seemed to be a body slamming against the sink.

The door open slowly but with a swift motion there I stood in front of these piercing demonic dark blue eyes.

He looked very angry. His hair was messy and he seemed as if he was just doing it....

"Yes, may I help you?" He huffed sounding annoyed.

"Is Xavier in there?" I asked boldly the guy hands grew to a fist and the tone is his voice became deeper

"Why do u need to know?" He asked stepping closer into my general direction.

"Cause he's my friend and we were supposed to be going to class together," I said back getting as close to his as he just did, we could probably kiss.

"Well he's busy right now so come again later-" he tried to close the door but I stopped him. I could see small frail and pale body shaking on the floor.

"XM!!" I yelled as I pushed the bastard out of the way and went straight to Xavier. I hugged him lightly making sure he doesn't get hurt.
"Are you okay?! I'm so sorry I didn't find you sooner" I didn't realize until I looked down that X was bottomless. I immediately I blushed then a rush of anger came over me.

"Did u rape him!?" My voice low and laced with a bit of sadness

"Why do u care? He's my boy-"  I slapped him.

"Shut the fuck up, You know goddamn well that's the lie!!" I yelled ready to beat the crap out of the guy.
I turned around to see XM struggling very hard to put his clothes on My eyes turned from anger to sorrow and slowly crouched towards him.

He flinched and backed up more into the corner.

"Hey, hey it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you, I promise." Our eyes met for a quick second before he looked back down to his pants

"Wtf do you think you're doing?" The guy said walking up closer to me as I tried to lift Mateo and help him get his pants up.

"Helping him," I said without looking at him not wanting to be in this bathroom anymore.

"No, you're not." He tried taking XM from my grasp but I just kicked him in the area before he could physically hurt the small boy.

Once I helped him I picked his bag up and carried him down to the nurse's office. When I got there the nurse was at her desk working on her computer until she saw us in front of her peripheral eye view.

"OH MY GOD, WHAT HAPPENED?" she yelled looking very worried, I didn't answer but decided to put him on the hospital bed.

"I-it's a long story" I then turned to him tears threatening to spill " I'm so sorry Xavier, I'm so freaking sorry"

Sorry, I took so long to update I've been mostly in headspace.