Comfort

No One's POV

Xavier woke up in a cold sweat, his eyes wide, tears pouring out of his eyes, and his chest heaving up and down rapidly at an ungodly rate. Nurses rush in hearing the heart monitor going crazy. Once they see him they immediately tell him to lay down and rest while they start doing all sorts of things to help him calm down, after what seems like 20 minutes he is calm enough to tell them what happened.

I remembered something he signed.

"What did you remember?"The Nurse asks

I can't tell you he hesitated a frightened look on his face appeared

"Why not?"

It's private. He turns his body to the left away from the nurse to face the lifeless boy wondering if it was possible the boy's voice he heard

"Well, can you at least tell a little bit? We need to know what's going on okay?"

He turned his head and signed
Okay, I was hurt sexually and I heard a voice. I think it's the boy next to me but I'm not quite sure.

XM's POV

"Okay, thank you very much, Xavier," she wrote down on her clipboard. There's not many nurses that can understand sign language, Thank God she can. The Nurse leaves and I am left with silence in the bland hospital bed staring at the boy again. What's his name? Leo? Kyle? Tyler? I get up carefully and walk to the boy's bed, I pick up the clipboard on the footboard of the bed and look through it.
Kailer Tyson. Wow... such a beautiful boy... 

For the rest of the day all I could think about was what was our life like together and how was our relationship and why the one above would put us into a situation like this especially me since I can literally remember nobody at all. I get let out in a few days and honestly I really don't wanna leave him just yet. I feel like I should stay longer but that's not how Hospitals work, it's not a Hotel.

"Xavier" someone called. I turned my head to seemed like an older version of Kailer except he was way taller and less muscular.

Yes? I signed

"I'm glad to see you're doing better! Do you remember my name?" the man asked. I honestly forgot since I didn't really care at the time (a mood) but I know it ryhmes with Kailer's name so that shouldn't be hard to figure out. I put on a thinking look as I struggled to figure out the motions I gave him for his name but I was stumped I couldn't figure it out. Embarrassed I shook my head slowly. He chuckled.

"It's alright, It's Tailer" I made an 'O' face before nodding and slumping down more into the bed.

"I wanted to check up on you guys and see how you are doing, remember anything yet?" he asked. I was about to shake my head into I rememebered the nightmare I had.

I had a nightmare, I heard a voice that I think could've been Kailer's but I'm not sure, I just have a feeling

"Really? What happened?" He walked closer inquisitively before pulling a chair next to my bed. I straightened up my posture before telling him everything. I just felt like I could trust him and I was right. That dream finally relieved some frustration of having amnesia,

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry you had to go through that in real life. I didn't know that. I'm glad at least that you're okay now." He went up and pulled me into a tight loving hug, we stayed like that for a moment before releasing each others grip.

"Dont cry X, it's okay now. You're safe" he put his hand on mine while looking comfortingly in my eyes. I am crying? since when? I felt my wet cheek confused as to why tears were running down my face but all of what just happened flew out the window when I heard that voice again,

"Xavier"

 I thought I was in the nightmare again but when I turned my head boy was I in for a surpise...

WELP THAT WAS THE ENDING OF THAT CHAPTER I AM SORRY FOR BEING SUCH A SHITTY WRITER. Anyway, I really am trying to get more chapters out it's just that I keep losing motivation to write anything right now and I really do love this book but...yeah

Have a mediocre quarantine day!

-Immortal