Big Announcement

No one's POV

As Tailer and Xavier were talking upstairs Kailer came back from the grocery store holding bags of food and other things. During his trip to the store he passed by a little souvenir type object, he thought that it was very cute and XM would like it very much so he bought it for him.

 During his trip to the store he passed by a little souvenir type object, he thought that it was very cute and XM would like it very much so he bought it for him

Since it was a pair it only made sense for him to have one of them and then XM can have the other one.  He walks up to the driveway and realizes that Tailer's car was here. He rushed inside and saw his mom was in the living room watching "Stranger Things" and he quickly went to the kitchen to put the groceries away.

"Hey Mama, I'm back"  he slightly yells.

"Hey Kaikai, Tai is upstairs with X, He's going to be his new teacher," she says. Kailer drops whatever he was holding and runs upstairs. He was super ecstatic to see his brother again, Kailer knocks lightly on the door and a faint 'come in' was heard. Kailer blasts into the room and as soon as he sees Tai and runs and topples him over from the momentum and weight of his body. Kailer hugs him tight.

"I missed you" he whispers in his brother's chest

"I could tell," he chuckles softly.

"I missed you, little bro," he says will running his fingers through Kai's hair.

Tailer then looks up to see a very flustered and awkward Xavier standing on the side waiting. 

"Hey Kaikai, I think someone is waiting for you," Tai says softly. Kailer then let's go and turns his head to face the flustered Xavier Mateo. He immediately got up and went to embrace him. It was so protective and tight that he can't move.

"Hi, baby" Kailer whispered softly into X's ear. His cheeks became redder if that was even possible and he just put his head deeper into Kai's chest. Tailer laughed while standing back up and then proceeded to walk out.

"I'll leave you guys alone now, I'm going to go downstairs to look around the house and talk to mama. Okay? No funny business" He said smiling and then shutting the door.

Kailer turned back to XM swiftly taking the pair of charms out of his pocket

"Here take this," He gave XM the one with the bunny ears and orange dog.

"This is a symbol of our bond okay? Never lose it, please. It'll feel like I'm losing you. I love you X" Kailer says looking deeply into Xavier's eyes

'I will, I love you too Kailer' They hugged again and as X pulled away, Kai pulls him back kissing him softly on the lips. X was taken by surprise but slowly melted into the kiss. It wasn't rough or a make out, it was sweet and long lasting. Once they pulled away they put their foreheads against each other while smiling. It was peaceful, major levels of happiness, radiating through their bodies.

Xavier's POV

After the kiss and the charm we just went to our room and cuddled and talked for what seems like hours before his mother came up and told us dinner was ready. It was so relaxing. I like days like this. We'd just talk about anything and everything. It was weird but good. We ate quickly wanting to get back into bed. We were about to get up when Tailer told us to stay at the table. We looked at each other before focusing our attention back on him.

"I'm getting married"

"WHAT!?!?!?!?" The whole family yells. I sat there, wide eyes. I smiled immediately

'Congratulations' I signed soon then after Tailer was showered in hugs and words of appreciation by the rest of the family was thrown in the air and Tailer. It was so cute. After a long night of laughing and talking we all eventually fell asleep. I love this family.

Hi, hope you like this chapter and would recommend this book to others, it's really fun to create this book

Have a great day,

-Immortal