Q and A (2)

Kailer

How much do you love XM?

I can't even explain the amount of love I have learned to have for him. XM made me see things from such a different perspective in a good way, obviously. He makes me want to protect him with my whole life. I never want to lose him. Ever.

What made you fall in love with him?

What attracted me was his personality first but then what really pulled me in was those fucking goddamn eyes. I could stare deep in those for eternity. It's like I'm stranded in one of the most beautiful islands on Earth and I never want to leave. The green in his eyes is the jungle in the back passed the sand. The blue in his eyes is the deep ocean surrounding it, so crystal clear but yet so deep and dark nearing the bottom. To be honest I wouldn't mind drowning in them. 

Height difference between you two?

He's up to my waist. So cute!! :))))

XM

On a scale of 1-100, how cute is Kai?

1000.

What made you fall in love with him?

He protects me, no one ever does that

How the hell are you so adorable?

I-I don't know...thank you

Tailer

What's the height difference between you and everyone else?

I'm 6'3. try and guess

You're hiding something, aren't you?

Why would you think something like that? Of course not.

Mrs. Tyson

Where do you work and will you be getting more time in the book?

I work from home but I have a lot of business trips that I have to go on. For the book that's up to the author but it's possible.

Mr. Tyson

Where do you work and will you be getting more time in the book?

At home mostly, and I'm really busy but I'll pop in from time to time

Caleb 

Who are you?

A person in the book. obviously.  Maybe if you paid attention to the book you'd know by now. tch

Will you get more time in the book?

I don't think that anyone would want that. You are an odd one for asking that.

Thank you @DinoBaby6 and others for asking some questions. Also,

Sorry for being so inactive with this book. I just kinda lost motivation and I was feeling really dissociated lately but I will try and update more.