Voice

The Picture(s)^^ have nothing to do with the chapters, I just thought it looked cool.

Kai's POV 

I woke up from the nap that Xavier and I spontaneously had, he was still sound asleep so I tried not to wake him up when I walked out of the room and headed downstairs. As I trotted downstairs I heard some talking in the area of the kitchen so I went to check it out. I didn't want to make my self noticed at the moment so I hid behind the wall and hoped not to be found out.

"Yes,...I would like to enroll Xavier Mateo Martinez in the homeschool program next year but I still need the papers to finalize the full guardianship of him first," 

No way! My mother was going to homeschool him!?!? I waited for more info before I burst into the kitchen to bombard my mother with questions about the homeschooling. I have no problem with it but I'm just concerned about what X will say, and why mother decided to enroll him only in homeschool and not both of us. To be honest, I was quite disappointed in the information after.

"Yes, 5 days a week 8 hours a day.....That's the plan, Thank you I will be able to pick up the papers from the courthouse by tomorrow noon......Okay...Okay, Thank you very much, have a wonderful day" My mother smiled and ended the call then went back to her work. I was so sad about the new info I just silently walked right back upstairs to my room and cuddled X until he woke up. 

I don't want to leave him even though it's only 8 hours a day. I think I really created an attachment to him, I just want to protect him at all times like a mother tiger and her cubs. my grip tightened at the thought of me losing him. after 5 minutes I feel a pair of eyes on me, it's Xavier. 

"Hello beautiful" I whisper softly at him. He smiled his precious smile that makes me warm every time.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked. He nodded and snuggled closer to my chest. I think it's safe to say that we've gotten so close that I can basically call him mine. He is just so special to me and I never want to see him broken ever again. We stay like this for a few minutes before XM get's up, I didn't want to let him go but I had once I seen him rush into the bathroom in a quick motion any longer and we'd both have to take a shower. 

I got up and stretched, I then put back on my shirt. Yes. I was shirtless. I waited until he finished. Before we went downstairs for some food considering it was 5:45 pm and the last time we ate was at 7:15 am. Once he got out I picked him up with no warning tickling him until I hear soft raspy giggles from his mouth, I awed at the sound and his adorable face, I really do love this boy and I don't think I'll ever stop. 

I finally put him down and we walked down the stairs. My mother was so fixated on her work she didn't see us, I didn't want to bother her with questions and stuff I silently made the both of us breakfast while Xavier when to watch some T.V also not wanting to bother my mother at work.

I decided to also make mother some food since it seems that she hasn't eaten since she's woken up and that was at Dawn, Yes! I'm not kidding, SHE REALLY GO HARD and I admire that about her so much. I smile as I hear a small 'yes' from my mother as she closes the computer and I put the food on the island table where she was currently sitting at.

"Hey momma, are you finished with your work?" I ask still smiling.

"Yes, I am and now I will be free for the next 2 weeks! I'm finally on break!!!" she yells excitedly. I jump up in excitement and hug her, It will be amazing having my mom back home with me. She rarely gets to stay home, today was one of those lucky days and now she will be here to stay with Xavier when I go to school and his teacher will come over to teach him. Some stress was immediately relieved when I realized the situation. 

Though its only two weeks, it'll be better than no days at all. I let go and quickly went to get XM so we can eat together. Momma already noticed my feelings towards X so it won't feel as awkward anymore.

Wait, Kailer XM signs after lightly tugging my arm stopping me from going into the kitchen.

"What's up XM?" I ask softly

Will I have to go back to school? It's been on my mind since I woke up and I just wanted to ask

Oh my God, he's terrified to go back there, I mean, of course, he is. I would be too. I hug him and shake my head no even though he can't see it.

"No no no no no, Of course not. My parents would never to do that to you, we want you comfortable and safe. They would never send you back to a place dangerous to you or anyone." I kiss his head and hug him tighter. he nods and hugs me back. I soon let go and lead him to the kitchen

I promise you will always be safe with me....

I hoped you liked that chapter even though  it sucked ass, so sorry it took so long to update

I just didn't really have any inspiration to make anything and time since I was still in school but now I am on summer break so I will try and get some more chapters out there I promise.

Have a great day and see you soon💕❤😊,

-Immortal