The Other Side of Dream

My eyes grew big as headlights. No way...

He's awake.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Kailer's POV

I feel trapped. I can tell XM needs me but I can't seem to get out of this 'room' it's like every door I walk through just brings me back to the starting point. I have been hearing voices for a while now and I don't know if its from the outside world or just my brain playing tricks on me.

~~~

I ended up back at school...was that all a dream? Maybe I can see if X is here! I run around the halls squeezing past people as I search for a small dark haired boy but I don't see him anywhere. I continue to search in clasess he might be in, searched in the nurse's office the cafeteria but I couldn't find him anywhere. Just then as I was about to leave the building thinking he headed home a wave of anxiety and pain ran over me. 

He's still here. I ran so fast down that hall, it seemed like everyone just disappeared because as I was running I saw no one in my way. The hallways began to tilt vertically making me fall and almost slide all the way back to the end of the hallway. I was able to pull myself up to a random classroom and decided to stay there until whatever the fuck was going to end. 

"Dont fight it babydoll..." I heard faintly. Huh? who is that? and who is he talking to?

"I felt a even bigger and deeper wave of anxiety and pain run over me and all I felt were hot tears and balls of rage within me. 

I can't let him! I won't! There is no fucking way I will let that beast touch him ever again. I am now sobbing violently as I try and leave the classroom and get into the one where I know that Xavier was in. 

"XM....Please end this nightmare!" I can feel his cries, I crawl to the door and start bangining as hard as I could. I need to let him know I'm here and that he's not alone.

"XAVIER!" I cried

I heard a thud and I froze. everything froze and went to black. NO PLEASE! I NEED HIM...don't take him away when I was so close...

SOrrY for this sHiT show, I just wanted more Kailer and I bet you did too...

longer chapter in the next one,

Hope you liked it!

-Immortal