Homeschooled?

Kai's Mother's POV (Wasn't expecting that were you?😏😏)

After what I saw with the boys I went to check up on them after hearing nothing but silence for the past 20 minutes. I slowly walked upstairs and then peeked into Kaikai's room. It was so cute there both of them sleeping while spooning each other. (uwuwuw we should obviously know who was the big spoon 😂😉) Mateo looked so comfortable and relaxed in Kaikai' grasp. I then took out my phone and took a picture. I slowly and quietly closed the door before going back downstairs to finish my work and do my online meetings. I might consider Mateo to home-school but I need to all the papers from the judge so then I and Kayler will be the official guardians of Xavier Mateo. 

XM's POV

I woke up in the grip of Kailer and it felt really nice. I stayed still not wanting to wake him up and just stared at the wall that was in front of me. Kailer is like a human heating pad, he was so warm that I fell asleep once again but turning my body to face him and I buried my head in his chest as I fell back into the dream world.

~2 hours later~

I woke up to a cold chill running through my body, Kailer was already up and out of the room, possibly getting something to eat. I got up and stretched the tiredness from my body. I slowly and carefully stepped down the stairs to find the smell of pizza and buffalo chicken wings. My stomach growled from the mouth-watering aroma. I turned to the kitchen to see Kailer singing to himself as he looked through the cabinet for plates and cups

" If its all a dream, don't wake up

'Cause I got your body right here next to me

Just wait up

Gotta check myself 'cause I just can't believe

Ayy-oh

That you were in my heart, you were in my head

Now you're waking up here in my bed..."

His voice was so angelic. I was so captivated by the words of the song that he was singing, I felt like he was talking about me but I can't be so sure. I continued to listen to his singing being quiet about my every motion. I closed my eyes, trying to feel how it felt when meditating, I studied his breaths, how high or low his tone would go when he sang, how loud or soft he sang. It was just breathtaking. I was into it that I didn't realize that he had come up behind be and hugged me. When I felt a tight grip I opened my eyes to see him staring right at me. He smiled and kissed me on my cheek I smiled and blushed madly, I tried to hug him back but he then just continued to hug me tighter so then I couldn't move and kissed my face, he didn't go anywhere near my lips if that's was you're thinking. In that moment I really knew what it was like to be loved, That word has been so foreign to me almost all my life but now I have experienced it. It feels wonderful.

"Your safe with me forever" he whispered lightly burying his head in the crook of my neck

Sorry this one is short, I just wanted to get something out there before I get mad at myself at not posting for such a long time