Reconnected

HE'S AWAKE!! After all this time of pain, agony, and wondering when he was going to wake up, he finally did!

No One's POV
Doctors rushed in after hearing Kai woke up. They immediately began running tests on him to check his mental state and physical state. They close the curtains for privacy, as Xavier watched in horror his chest began to become tight and surely enough started to have a panic attack.

A whole new group of nurses and doctors tried to help Xavier calm down but the only thing that seemed to calm him at the moment was Kai but they didn't know that. He could only muster out of a few words at a time, he was really out of it, not to mention the fact that his vocal chords were damaged.

"...need....k-kai...Kailer" XM struggles to breathe out. He grasps the side of the medical bed staring at the curtains Kai was behind not looking anywhere else. He didn't understand why he felt such emotions towards him. Xavier didn't even remember him let alone trust him, to whom Kai is a stranger. Though, he has a slight memory of Kai he still doesn't know who he is. People can say that they were in love but he can't force something for a person he barely recognizes.

So many emotions and thoughts were running through Xavier's head. But the only thing he could focus on is Kailer and how he wasn't next to him at that very moment. One nurse, in particular, noticed his odd behavior she quickly connected the dots and called out

"OPEN THE CURTAINS!!"

The rest of the doctors looked at her oddly though they did what they were told without question. They quickly opened the curtains to find a tear faced Kailer gripping onto the bedsheets.

"I'm here, I'm here, I'm here" he mumbled over and over again, his eyes tightly shut. He too was having a panic attack

"KAI!!" Xavier screamed. It seemed like such a surreal moment. It was the most beautiful thing to see two people that loved each other reconnect after such a long time. It felt like forever honestly.

Kai looked up to rest his eyes on his Xavier. In this moment it seemed like time stopped like nothing could come between them now. They have finally been reunited and somehow even become closer than they did before the incident. Kailer jumped out of frantically and rushed to his lovers hospital bed. He embraced XM's small figure. Tears rapidly falling down both of their cheeks but their heart was steady.

"You're here, I didn't lose you" Kai whispered and hugged tighter.

"I will never lose you again. I can't bare the pain of you not being in my arms"

"I.....love....you" Xavier whispered very quietly it was so quiet that Kai almost didn't hear him, and in that moment they knew they would be together forever. Nothing will break their bond apart.

Even though Xavier has 4 senses and couldn't really use speech, his heart was the 5th one. Heart is greater than his voice and that is alright in light of the fact that his heart was his voice and that is everything he truly required to be with the one he cherishes.

THE END

Yes. It was a short chapter. I would still love some NICE critique on the book.

Things I did well, things I could do better, My best chapter, My worst chapter (based on literacy and visualization), etc.

Hoped you liked it, have a great dayyy :)

-Immortal