Chapter 11

Yoongi was still trying to process what Hoseok had just said.

Was he playing around with me? Is he trying to fool me? He can't be serious? What do I do? What do I say? Do I just...do I...hug him? Kiss him...? What if he really is playing around? What if-

Yoongi's thoughts were cut off by Hoseok, the red-haired boy pressing his lips against Yoongi's. Yoongi's heart stopped once again. He was trying to process the younger's actions once again.

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck...HE'S KISSING ME!! WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?!?! DO I JUST...KISS BACK?! DO I CARESS HIM?! WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!? Well, his lips really are soft, maybe I should kiss back...

So he did. Yoongi started kissing Hoseok back, very gently as well as passionately. Hoseok shivered from the older's reaction, but continued kissing Yoongi like it was the last time he'd ever be with him. Yoongi put one hand on Hoseok's waist, the other hand caressing his cheek as Hoseok cupped his crush's face. After what seemed like an eternity, the two separated, panting heavily.

Hoseok's eyes widened and covered his deep red face, "I-I'm SO sorry, Yoongi! I didn't know what I was doing! I didn't even ask you if you were okay with it! I'm so stupid, you probably don't have the same feelings for me!!"

Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's hands, and removed them from his face, a smirk plastered on the older.

"If I didn't have the same feelings for you, I would've never kissed back," Yoongi chuckled.

Hobi was really blushing now, "S-So...you do have the same feelings for me..?"

Yoongi took a deep breath and nodded, "Yeah, I really do, Hoseok."

Hoseok's lip suddenly started to quiver, he was about to cry. He couldn't believe it...after five years of crushing on Min Yoongi...he finally had the big chance.

"So...w-will you b-be mine?," Hoseok asked, tears slowly streaming down his cheeks.

Yoongi smiled, wiping away the younger's tears gently, "Of course, Hobi."

Hoseok started crying even more out of extreme joy, Yoongi pressing his lips against Hobi's once again. Yoongi absolutely loved the soft feeling Hobi's lips possessed, wanting more and more of it. He kissed the young boy even more passionately than before, the redhead melting into the kiss.

"I love you, Min Yoongi," Hoseok giggled against the other's lips.

Yoongi held onto his lover's waist tightly, staring deeply into his eyes.

"I love you...even more, Jung Hoseok."

oOf I am SO SORRY this chapter is short. Or is it? idk you tell me. I've been SuPeR busy trying to put down my last thoughts on my sequel for The Murderer Fell For Me so please excuse meeeeee. Tho thx for reading, luv you all, baiiiii~~~