Chapter 24

The sun finally rose once again, covering the sky with a beautiful, golden sunshine. Hoseok smiled brightly, jumping out of bed to get ready for the day. He looked down at Yoongi, who was still fast asleep.

Hoseok kissed his forehead sweetly, "Ah, Yoongi-Hyung must be really tired. And he still has to work before we go over to Hyungwon's..."

Hoseok smiled once more, picked out the first thing he found in his closet, and got dressed. After, he rushed out of the room to grab something to eat before he headed out. He was then greeted at the living room by Taehyung and Jimin, who were watching the news.

"Oh hey, guys!" Hoseok said gleefully.

"Hey Hobi," the two boys said in a monotone voice, not taking their eyes off of the screen.

"Are you guys okay?"

Taehyung and Jimin shook their heads.

"We miss Kimoon, that's all," Taehyung said sadly.

"Yeah," Jimin agreed.

Hoseok puffed his cheeks out, an idea soon popping in his head.

"Why don't you visit him at the hospital?" Hoseok suggested. "When you guys do, I'll meet you guys there after Yoongi and I see Hyungwon."

The faces of the two boys brightened up, nodding to the idea.

"Oh, Hyung?" Jimin said. "Be careful today, there's gonna be a huge storm later."

"I'll take note of that," Hoseok smiled.

The red-haired boy raced to the kitchen to grab a granola bar to snack on, waved goodbye to everyone else, and went on his way to the bus stop.

"I can't wait for Yoongi to finally bond with Hyungwon...the changed Hyungwon!" Hoseok thought.

Little did he know, something awaited him.

Something bad.

---

"Ah! There we go!" Yoongi exclaimed happily, showing Namjoon his work.

Namjoon smiled, "Wow, Yoongi, you surely have a talent for song-writing."

Yoongi sheepishly scratched the back of his neck, "Ah...no, I'm not that good..."

Namjoon then smirked, "Who's the song about? Hoseok?"

Yoongi slapped Namjoon's arm and turned away, "Yah! Don't mess with me like that!!"

"Ah, I'm only kidding," Namjoon chuckled. "But it looks like we're done here, so you can go with Hoseok now."

Yoongi jumped out of his seat, and raced out of the studio. He could finally go with Hoseok!

"Ah finally!" Yoongi exclaimed as he ran towards the door. "I can go with Hobi now-"

But when he opened the door, he was faced with a humongous storm. It was raining so hard, he couldn't see anything before him.

"Well shit..." Yoongi mumbled. "How am I supposed to get to Hyungwon's dorm now?!?!"

"You're gonna have to wait for the rain to die down a bit, Hyung," Jimin said as he walked up behind him.

"Nobody has time for that, Jimin!" Yoongi spat. "I gotta get to Hoseok! Now!!"

"Well, we're going to the hospital later to visit Kimoon," Jimin said. "We can drop you off at Hyungwon's place on the way there."

"But I gotta get there nowwwwwwwwww~!" Yoongi whined.

Jimin rolled his eyes at the elder, "C'mon everyone!! We're leaving!!" he yelled back to everyone.

Soon, the rest of the gang piled into the car, beginning to drive through the heavy rain to Hyungwon's dorm. In about twenty minutes, they finally reached the dorm.

Yoongi got out of the car, "Guys, I'm just gonna say hi to Hyungwon, then I'll bring Hoseok along to the hospital. I don't really wanna stay here that long, anyway."

"Alright, Yoongi, we'll be here!" Jin assured him.

Yoongi smiled, and ran towards the door of the dorm. He was about to knock on the door when he heard it...

Screaming...

Loud screaming...

Hoseok's screaming...

Yoongi's heart sank, and his eyes widened.

"Hoseok's...getting hurt. Really hurt."

Without wasting anymore time, Yoongi banged his fist on the door.

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR, HYUNGWON!!!" Yoongi screamed.

But no one opened the door. Instead, Hoseok's screams became even louder.

"H-HELP, YOONGI!!!" he heard Hoseok scream at the top of his lungs.

Yoongi couldn't take it anymore. He used his whole body weight to bring the door down, and luckily it was successful. But, he couldn't believe what was on the other side of that door.

Jaesung was on the floor crying, and his left eye was black and swollen...

And Hyungwon had Hoseok against the wall...about to sexually abuse him...