Chapter 22

WARNING: Smut chapter ahead~

Yoongi's jaw dropped, "W-Wait...what?!?!"

"You heard me, Yoongi," Hoseok smirked. "Let's fuck."

Hoseok moved closer to Yoongi, but the blonde hesitated. It's not that he didn't want to have sex with Hoseok, it's just that he wanted to wait for the right time. He also didn't think Hoseok was entirely ready, yet.

"Listen, Hobi," Yoongi started. "It's not that I don't want to, I just think we should wait a bit until we're really ready, y'know?"

Hoseok shook his head and tugged on Yoongi's shirt collar, "Please, Daddy~? I can take it, I swear!"

Yoongi felt himself get hotter at what Hoseok just called him. Though he didn't wait around, lifted Hoseok up, and carried him to the bedroom they now shared. He set the boy on the bed, and immediately climbed on top of him.

"Should we use protection?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok hesitated a bit, but then shook his head, "No, Yoongi. Let's go without."

"Are you sure, Hobi?" Yoongi asked again. "There's still time before we do this, in case you wanna change your mind."

"Yoongi, I'm sure, I swear," Hoseok giggled.

Yoongi sighed and shrugged, beginning to kiss Hoseok's lips roughly. Hoseok was already entranced with the kiss, tugging at Yoongi's blonde hair as he slipped his tongue into his lover's mouth. Yoongi's lips moved away from Hobi's, moving towards his neck. Yoongi started sucking softly, making Hoseok moan quietly.

"Ah..Ah, Yoongi~" Hoseok moaned, throwing his head back a bit in pleasure.

Yoongi smirked at the younger's sweet noises, tugging at Hoseok's pants. Without hesitation, Hoseok threw his pants off, revealing his hardened member through his boxers.

"Ah, hard already?" Yoongi chuckled, palming it gently.

"A-Ah! Please, it's s-sensitive!" Hoseok said blissfully.

"Ah, sorry."

Yoongi proceeded to peel Hoseok's shirt off of his torso, Hoseok covering his red face as his abs were shown. Yoongi licked his lips, he never thought Hobi, the cutest member of their group, could look so goddamn fine.

"H-Hey..." Hoseok uttered. "What about you? You still have all of your clothes on!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes as he took off his shirt and pants, "Aish, so annoying~"

Now, both boys sat with only their boxers on, their thirst for each other growing more and more by the second.

Hoseok dove in to kiss Yoongi, filling each other's desire for that magical touch with the lips. Hoseok started to grind on Yoongi's lap, Yoongi smirking at the feeling. He put both hands on Hoseok's ass, helping Hobi move swiftly on him. Hoseok moaned against the blonde's lips, not wanting to stop at all.

He never felt any of this with Hyungwon.

Never.

All he ever felt when having sex with Hyungwon was pain. Lots and lots of pain.

The boys pulled away from each other, but Hoseok was still grinding on Yoongi.

"A-Ah...Yoongi-Hyung! I-I'm gonna r-release if I k-keep going!" Hoseok moaned out.

Yoongi scoffed, "Not on my watch."

Yoongi suddenly laid on his back, positioning Hoseok over his crotch.

"Ride me, Hobi."

Hoseok's face turned even redder, "W-What?!?!"

"Is that too much~?"

Hoseok shook his head and put on his most confident face, even though he was scared, "N-No, I can d-do it!!"

Yoongi and Hoseok both slipped their boxers off in the blink of an eye, the two gawking at each other's sizes.

"Wow..." Yoongi sheepishly said. "You're...a lot bigger than I thought, Hoseok."

Hoseok giggled, blushing brightly, "You're way bigger than me, Hyung..."

They both laughed it off, getting back to what they started. Hoseok positioned himself, starting to ride Yoongi slowly. Yoongi closed his eyes, groaning softly at the pleasure Hoseok was causing.

It had been a while since Yoongi had gotten any sort of action in the bedroom.

Ever since he'd broken up with Jaebum.

Hoseok picked up the pace, making Yoongi's groans grow louder and louder.

"Mngh..H-Hoseok! That- ahh~!" Yoongi groaned.

Hoseok smiled at the older's reaction, he was glad that he was able to please Yoongi, like he had always wanted. But Hoseok himself, for once, felt like he was about to reach his limit.

"Y-Yoongi," Hoseok sighed out in pleasure. "I-I'm gonna reach my limit!!"

"Don't yet, H-Hoseok!" Yoongi exclaimed, out of breath.

Suddenly, Yoongi flipped Hoseok onto his back, lifting up his thighs. Hoseok's breath hitched.

He started having flashbacks...

"H-Hyungwon...n-no please!!" Hoseok cried as Hyungwon lifted his thighs.

"Shut up, and just deal with the pain, like you always do," Hyungwon barked.

"N-No...wait!-"

"Yoongi, w-wait!" Hoseok cried out.

Yoongi stopped what he was doing, and looked at Hoseok.

"Is something wrong, babe?" Yoongi asked delicately.

"I...um...I'm not..sure yet," Hoseok mumbled.

Yoongi smiled softly and grabbed Hoseok's hand, "If you want, I can hold your hand while I do what I have to do. If not, then we can stop, Hobi. It's up to you."

Hoseok liked that idea, and tightened his grip on Yoongi's hand, "I wanna hold your hand..."

Yoongi nodded, not letting go of Hoseok's hand as he thrusted in and out of Hoseok. Hoseok moaned louder than he did before, arching his back as pleasure roamed his body. As time passed, the two were getting tired, knowing they were going to reach their climax soon. Once they did, Yoongi flopped down next to Hoseok, their fingers still interlocked.

"So, how was it?" Yoongi asked in between pants.

Hoseok wrapped his arms around Yoongi, snuggling into his neck, "I...I loved it..."

Yoongi hugged him back, kissing his forehead with a smile, "I'm glad, Hobi."

Soon after, they heard a knock at the front door, they were sure it was the members.

"Ah, I think they're back.." Hoseok huffed.

"Let them be," Yoongi chuckled. "They have their own key, so they can come in by themselves."

The boys smirked at each other, covering themselves with the bed sheets, and drifting off to sleep.

sorry I'm a sucky smut writer, but many people have been begging for some smut chapters and well, this is the result ;u; but anyways hope you enjoy, this book is gonna be coming to an end in a few chapters, so hopefully it was worth it. love you guys bunches!!! :D <3