Chapter 20

"WAKE UP, HYUNG!!!" Yoongi heard someone scream at him.

Yoongi jumped up from bed, sitting up to look at the loud boy.

It was Jimin.

Yoongi facepalmed and groaned, "Why the fuck do you have to wake me up like that so early?"

"Because," Jimin said. "Jin told me to wake you up before your breakfast got cold."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, getting up out of bed. He glanced at the other side of the bed.

It was empty.

When Yoongi came back from the studio last night, Hoseok and Kimoon were fast asleep. So, where was Hobi?

"Hey Jimin?" Yoongi asked. "Where's Hobi?"

"Oh! Hoseok said he was going to visit a friend he hadn't seen in a while," Jimin recalled. "I think his name was Hyungwon, or something like that."

Yoongi's heart sank.

"Hoseok...went to go see...Hyungwon?!?!" he thought, anger growing inside of him.

"Did he say where they were meeting up?" Yoongi asked, trying to hide his anger.

"Um, I think he said they were going to meet up at Hyungwon's dorm," Jimin continued, becoming a bit puzzled.

With that, Yoongi grabbed his coat, threw it on, and ran out the door.

"Jimin! You're in charge of Kimoon while I'm gone!" Yoongi yelled back at the younger, sprinting out of the dorm.

Jimin stared down the hall, confused to why his Hyung was acting like this. Though nonetheless, he went back into the room to care for Kimoon.

He picked up the baby carefully, cradling him in his arms, "Right then, Kimoon. It's just you and me today."

But something seemed strange...

Kimoon felt...extremely hot, he was also shivering terribly.

"Huh?" Jimin pondered. "Kimoon...looks sick."

"Extremely sick."

---

"Oh! I was lucky enough to snatch this picture of Yoongi a few weeks ago, when all of us were on a late night picnic," Hoseok giggled, showing Hyungwon said photo.

Hyungwon laughed, "Poor Yoongi looks so lost."

"He does," Hoseok added. "Oh! He took this one about a year ago when he secretly took my phone away while I was distracted."