Chapter 12

The two boys were incredibly happy, especially Hoseok. He couldn't believe all of the things that had just happened. He confessed to Yoongi, Yoongi confessed back, they kissed, and now they are OFFICIALLY TOGETHER!! The two were still in Yoongi's room, watching a movie together. Though the two were giving no attention to the movie, for they were too busy snuggling and kissing one another. Hoseok just didn't want to let go of Yoongi now, and Yoongi just wanted his sunshine in his arms.

"Ah, it hasn't even been an hour of being together, and we've probably kissed each other a thousand times," Yoongi chuckled.

"Can you blame me?," Hoseok playfully asked. "I've liked you for five years!"

Yoongi chuckled once again, "Five years, huh? That's as long as we've known each other."

Hoseok nodded, "Once you, me, and the others met for the first time, my eyes were literally glued to you. I wanted you to be mine.."

Yoongi pecked the younger's forehead, "That's cute. Though," Yoongi's mind seemed to wander as he had a look of hesitation on his face. "Yesterday, you told me you used to be jealous when you just had a crush on that 'someone', which happened to be me. Who exactly were you jealous of?"

Hoseok gulped, he didn't exactly want to admit anything yet, but he did want to tell Yoongi sooner or later. "I was jealous...of Jaebum..."

"Ah, so you were jealous of him, huh?" Yoongi said. "I knew you were. I also sort of noticed back when Jaebum and I dated."

"Yeah, I was," Hoseok admitted. "I just...I acted like such an asshole back when the two of you dated. I didn't want to be anywhere near Jaebum, and if I was with the two of you, I'd just get angry and jealous and sit as far away from you guys as possible while the others would constantly talk about how good of a couple you two were."

It took a moment for Yoongi to process what the boy just said and nodded, "Well, I know how you felt...yesterday when I saw Jaebum kiss Jinyoung's cheek. I was so angered...but it doesn't matter anymore."

Yoongi cupped Hobi's cheek, his stare glued to the red-haired boy's eyes, "You're the one I love now, and we now have a child to raise together."

Hobi couldn't help but blush, he just couldn't look away. The older's gaze was so hypnotizing...

So unescapable...

So adorable...

He was just so...lovable and kissable...

Hoseok leaned in and pressed his lips against his lover's, the blonde-haired boy surprised but soon melted into the kiss. Their lips moved in sync, enjoying the other's touch. It was as if their lips were hugging, pulling the other in for a tighter but pleasant squeeze. As they continued the golden touch, Hoseok fell onto his back, bringing Yoongi along with him. Yoongi pinned the younger down, his hands on either side of Hoseok's head. Their lips haven't even disconnected, the boys craving more and more. Hoseok let out soft moans against Yoongi's lips, the older smirking as they kissed. Yoongi was about to rip off his lover's shirt but heard a knock at the door, the two boys disconnecting their lips immediately.

"I-I think they're h-here," Hoseok said in between pants, his face entirely red.

Yoongi groaned out of annoyance, and got up to go get the door. Of course, standing on the other side of the door was the other five boys, along with Kimoon.

"H-Hey guys," Yoongi said weakly. He was trying not to pant, but he was so out of breath from that wonderful kiss he was sharing with his red-headed boyfriend.

"Hi, hyung!!" Jungkook said happily, walking in with a big bag full of groceries.

"We're back, Yoongi," Jin said with a genuine smile, also walking past him into the kitchen with another bag of groceries.

The others followed the eldest in, Taehyung being the one carrying Kimoon happily. Kimoon looked very happy, being able to go out with his uncles on an 'adventure' to the grocery store, or as said by Taehyung.

"C'mon, Kimoon!" Taehyung squealed as he held the boy in his arms. "Let's go see Hoseok! Oh, is Hoseok alright now, Yoongi-hyung?"

Yoongi finally smiled and nodded, "Yeah, he's in my room. You guys can go ahead and see him."

Taehyung giggled and ran off down the hallway with Kimoon in his arms. Yoongi was very happy, he had his own son and a cute, loving boyfriend who will help him raise Kimoon forever! Though, his thoughts were then cut off by Jimin...

"Uh, hyung?" Jimin started.

"What is it, Jiminie?"

"Uh, are your pants okay?"

Yoongi looked down, seeing he had a bulge in his pants.

"Fuck"

Hoseok's gonna pay for that...

Oof fuck me I barely had any time to write these past few days but I'm working on it -.- sorry about that but I'll be sure to try and keep the story up to date so thanks y'all~