Chapter 23

Hours had passed, and the boys finally awoke to an amazing scent in the air. Hoseok sat up, ruffled his hair, and yawned.

He turned to look at Yoongi, who was only half awake, "Yoongi...Yoongi-Hyung, wake up!"

Yoongi groaned as he turned to face Hoseok, "Agh, what..?"

"I'm hungry, Hyung," Hoseok pouted.

Yoongi sat up and pinched Hoseok's cheek, "Cutie, let's go eat, then."

"Yay!" Hoseok squealed.

The redheaded boy got up from the bed, only to realize he was still naked.

"Oh, I forgot about that," Hoseok frowned.

He grabbed his clothes off of the ground, and ran to the bathroom to change. Soon, Yoongi got up as well, and threw his clothes on as quickly as possible. Hoseok came out of the bathroom, grabbed Yoongi's hand, and dragged him to the door, but stopped before walking out.

"Are you okay, Hobi?" Yoongi asked.

"Ah, yeah..." Hoseok replied, a face of pain resigning on him. "I just have a bit of pain in my thighs...that's all."

Yoongi cringed, "It's because of the fact that we fucked, Hoseok."

"Oh...yeah that's probably why," Hoseok laughed.

"Damnit, I should've been a lot more gentle," Yoongi said, wrapping his arms around Hoseok. "I'm so sorry."

"Don't be sorry, babe," Hoseok whispered, kissing his lover's cheek. "It was still way better than all of those times Hyungwon fucked me."

Yoongi nodded, helping Hoseok walk to the kitchen carefully. When they got there, they were greeted by Jin, who was making a meal for the members to feast on when they were done working.

"Ah, I was wondering where you guys were," Jin said, continuing to cook.

"Sorry, Hyung," Hoseok said sheepishly. "Yoongi and I were pretty tired, so we fell asleep for a few hours.."

Jin smirked and stared right at the two, "Are you sure you guys aren't just trying to cover up the fact that you guys were fucking while we were gone?"

Hoseok's face a million shades of red, and Yoongi just refused to make eye contact with anyone.

"N-No..." Hoseok mumbled as he dug his face into Yoongi's neck. "Th-That wasn't what w-we were d-doing!"

"Wow, I was just kidding, but you guys are so serious about it," Jin chuckled. "Anyways, wash up, the meal's almost ready."

The two calmed down, washed up, and sat at the table. Soon, everyone else joined at the dinner table, ready to eat.

"So, Yoongi-Hyung?" Jungkook asked as he ate. "Why'd you go after Hoseok-Hyung to his friend, Hyungwon's dorm?"

Yoongi swallowed hard before answering, squeezing Hoseok's hand tightly as he ate beside him.

"Because...." Yoongi mumbled. "I was...worried about him."

Everyone at the table gushed at Yoongi's response, even Hoseok.

"Aww...you were worried about me," Hoseok gushed.

"Aish, shut up, all of you," Yoongi groaned, burying his face into his hands.

"Aish, why don't you ever worry about me like that, Joonie?" Jin whined as he pulled on Namjoon's sweater sleeve.

"Because...you've got everything under control..?" Namjoon sheepishly said.

"Idiot."

Everyone laughed at the other lovely couple, even Yoongi. Hoseok was giggling until he heard his phone sound a *ping*, indicating that he received a text message. Hoseok took his phone out of his pocket, and checked to see who it was.

Hyungwon

Hey Hobi, I'm sorry about your kid, and...well...that I made a bad impression to your boyfriend, Yoongi. I was thinking, maybe we could get to know each other a bit more? How about you and Yoongi come over to my dorm tomorrow? We can talk and get to know each other. What do you say? :)

Hoseok gulped, but honestly, he didn't think it was a bad idea.

"Hey, Yoongi?" Hoseok asked. "Can we go to Hyungwon's dorm tomorrow? He wants to apologize to you, and wants to get to know you more. Please? It would help."

Yoongi knew that Hoseok remembered what he said at the hospital, about being a jackass to Hyungwon even though he didn't know if he really changed or not. Maybe...it'd be a good idea.

"Mm, sure, Hoseok," Yoongi smiled. "But I have to do some work beforehand, so I can meet you at his dorm later on."

Hoseok's face brightened and kissed Yoongi happily, "Thanks, Yoongi!! You're the best!!"

Yoongi smiled, but still had this feeling. Hesitation. The feeling in his gut made him want to tell Hoseok to bail on the plans they just made, but he couldn't.

He just couldn't.

eyyy guys, this book is almost done! I almost don't want to finish writing it, but all things must come to an end :< anyway, thanks for reading and I love yall!! the final chapters will be coming soon so be on the look out for new chapters ;) <3