Chapter 18

Everyone was in their seats, shocked. Jaws hung wide open, eyes looking ready to explode, and the room was in pure silence.

"W-WHAT?!?!" the rest finally screamed in unison.

Yoongi stood up from his seat, and grabbed Hoseok's free hand, holding it tightly.

"It's true," Yoongi declared. "Hoseok and I are dating, and we're going to raise Kimoon together. Hoseok's my boyfriend now."

Everyone stood up, giving the boys a group hug. Some were laughing, others were crying tears of joy. Hoseok and Yoongi looked at each other, both boys exchanging a sweet smile to each other.

"Yeah, we did the right thing," they said to each other through their looks.

"Wow, Hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed as he grabbed Yoongi's arm. "We were just kidding yesterday, but turns out we were right!"

Jimin pushed Jungkook out of the way, "Of course we were right, Kookie. And we weren't even kidding! We all knew Yoongi loooooooved Hoseok!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the two maknaes, but Hoseok just stared in thought.

The conversation he overheard yesterday...

It wasn't a joke after all...

He was so relieved, he had cried all that time for no reason.

Once the noise died down, Yoongi smiled straight at Taehyung and Jimin.

"You two have a job for today, and it's from Hoseok and I," Yoongi smiled.

The two young boys looked at each other in confusion, "We do??"

"They do??" Hoseok asked after, completely puzzled.

Yoongi nodded, "You two are going to take care of Kimoon while Hoseok and I go out for a date."

Hoseok's eyes widened, "D-Date?!?"

The eyes of both Jimin and Taehyung lit up, "WE GET TO TAKE CARE OF KIMOON!!!"

"Yup, now if you'll excuse us, Hobi and I have to change~" Yoongi teased as he grabbed Hoseok's hand, leading him to the room.

"Okay, well, uh, Taehyung, take Kimoon!" Hoseok babbled, handing his son over to Tae.

"Yes Hyung!" Taehyung giggled, taking the little baby into his arms. "Uncle Taehyung is gonna take great care of you today, Kimoon-ah!!"

"Hey! What about me??" Jimin pouted, crossing his arms and sticking his bottom lip out.

"Ah, you too, Jiminie!"

---

"So, where exactly are we going, Yoongi?" Hoseok asked as he looked through his closet to find the perfect outfit to wear.

"We're just gonna go out to the mall, grab something to eat, to just have fun as a couple, baby," Yoongi said.

Hoseok smiled, finally finding a silly outfit that'd look nice for wearing out. He wore a nice, white dress shirt with a black vest over it. He loosely tied a dark blue tie around his neck, completing the outfit with some black joggers and plain sneakers.

Yoongi couldn't help but chuckle at Hobi's outfit, "He looks so silly and cute.."

"What are you staring at?" Hoseok teased. "Your outfit is just as cute."

Yoongi mentally facepalmed as he looked at his outfit over again. He wore a cute but baggy light blue sweater, the top of it looking comfy but big around Yoongi's neck. His jeans were a light denim, a bit bleached. He didn't even want to talk about his goofy sneakers. Hoseok giggled cutely at Yoongi's mental facepalming, he could read him like an open book.