Chapter 3

Jaebum's eyes widened, "Yoongi...b-but...th-this is what you've-"

"Jaebum, it's way too soon for me to care for a child!," Yoongi said as his voice started cracking. "Besides...I no longer have a partner to continue a family with..."

Jaebum stared down at his feet in guilt, "Look, I honestly don't think I was good enough for you, Yoongi. I felt so damn guilty not telling you sooner, it was obvious you cared for me so much. I just need to have you repair your heart once again...with someone that'll actually meet your standards..."

Yoongi started tearing up at the boy's words, "J-Jaebum...I-I...y-you were always g-good enough..."

Jaebum shook his head as he wiped away the tears at his cheeks, "I needed to find my own happiness too, and I didn't want to hurt you...but I'm truly sorry if I did. I just hope we can forget about the past, and become friends?"

Yoongi slightly shrugged as he wiped his tears away, "W-Well...s-sure..."

Jaebum took a few deep breaths before speaking again, "Now...I heard you haven't been doing good emotional wise ever since our break up..."

Yoongi shrugged sheepishly, "I mean...you could say that."

"Well, I figured that maybe this child could crack your shell once again!," Jaebum exclaimed. "Yes, being a father is a lot of work, but it's also being with your family. Caring for them and making sure they're loved! That's a feeling you need as well! And I'm sure you'll meet someone who will love you, and help you care for this child. You'll have a family!"

Yoongi was so lost in everything the boy was telling him, "But...I don't know the first thing about being a father! I couldn't possibly raise this child!"

Jaebum's face softened into a sweet smile, "You won't raise it alone, you'll have your group members here to guide you. I'm sure at least one of them knows how to take care of a child!"

"But what about the kid's supplies?!," Yoongi mentioned as his face grew worried. "I don't have that much money to buy the kid's clothes, food, furniture, and-"

"Got that covered," Jaebum sang happily. "Jackson has a friend who no longer needs their baby supplies, and all is in great condition!"

Yoongi's jaw was hanging wide open, he couldn't believe all of this was happening. The guy he used to date, making him a father in an instant, and helping him with his future fatherhood.

"So...what do ya' say, Yoongi?," Jaebum finally said. "Wanna be this kid's father?"

A few seconds passed, Yoongi taking a deep breathe, and finally saying-

"Yes...I wanna be this kid's dad..."

Lol this chapter was pretty short but I sort of wanted to cram things into smaller chapters since there is a lot ahead, but yeaaaaa :D