First Encounter pt.1

Y/N's POV

When I was young,my grandmother said that there is someone made for us,they are called Soulmate and she said that no one knows their soulmate but there is a way to identify them,when you hear bells ringing.At first my young self didn't believe it until I was 22.

"Maddie,wait up!"I said as I catch up to her.Maddie is my childhood best friend and also kind of my sister. "I told you to hurry up,see now we are late for school."She said showing her watch."Sorry..."I said scratching the back of my neck.

We were waiting for the pedestrian crossing to turn green in order to cross the road.Finally,it turned green.As we were crossing the road,I suddenly heard bells ringing,that made me stop in the middle of the road."Maddie,do you hear bells ringing?"I asked maddie."No,why?Are you feeling okay?"Maddie questioned as she looked at me worriedly.I shook it off and we continued making our way to school.

???'s POV

"Shoot!I am going to be late for my first day of school!"I said while putting on my shoes.I turned around the corner and saw the pedestrian crossing turn green,just in time.I dashed across the road until I heard bells ringing,I stopped in my tracks and looked around but there was no one ringing bells 'maybe I am just hearing things' I thought as I continued running to school.

Y/N's POV

Maddie and I managed to get to class before the teacher came in."Did you hear that we are having a transfer student?"Maddie said we sat at our seats.I shooked my head."Students go back to your seat."Mdm Seo said as she entered the classroom with a student,I guess that was the transfer student.There it goes again,bells ringing."Maddie,are you sure you don't hear bells ringing?"I questioned."Are sure you feeling okay?Do you have a fever?"She said while putting her hand on my forehead."It doesn't seem like you have a fever..."She continued.I decided to shake off that thought.

???'s POV

I made my way to the office to I get my schedule."Um..Good Morning,I am the new transfer student,Ten."I said and an old lady at the front desk started searching up my name."Ah,Ten,Here's your schedule and wait there.I am going to get your teacher."She said as she entered a room."Oh,You must be my new student,Ten.I am Mdm Seo,Come with me."A young-looking lady said,she must be my teacher.

We entered the classroom and I introduced myself."Hello,I am Ten.Nice to meet you and please take good care of me."I said while bowing.There it goes again,bells ringing.I looked around the classroom,it seemed like no one was ringing bells.Maybe it was all in my head."You can seat beside Y/N.Y/N raise your hand.She will be also be your tour guide."My teacher said.

Y/N's POV

"You can seat beside Y/N.Y/N raise your hand.She will be also be your tour guide."Mdm Seo said.As Ten sat beside me,I introduced myself,"Hi,I am Y/N."I said as I extended my hand to him waiting for him to shake it."I am Ten."He said smiling at me while shaking my hand.I think my heart just skipped a beat.Is this love at first sight?I think by now I was as red as a tomato.I immediately pulled my hand back and continued listening to Mdm Seo.I hope he didn't see me blushing.

Ten's POV

'She's cute when she blushed.Wait what!'I thought as I shook that thought off my mind.'Stay concentrated,you are here to study'I thought looking at the front.I couldn't help but catch glimpse of Y/N throughout the lesson.'Ring'There goes the bell,meaning it was lunchtime.