Confessions? pt.7

Y/N's POV

I was resting on a beach bench when I felt water splashed onto me which made me bolt up.Once I was able to wipe off the water on my face,I spotted a smiling Ten holding a bucket in front of me."You're gonna get it Ten!"This made Ten's eyes widened and he started running away from me while screaming."Couples,am I right?"Both Taeyong and Maddie said at the same time which made them look at each other and laughing.

I was chasing Ten when,me being clumsy as always,tripped over myself,I closed my eyes waiting for the impact but instead landed on something soft and heard a groan.

Ten's POV

I was being chased by Y/N when I heard a scream coming from behind and in a blink of an eye,Y/N was on top of me.Due to the impact,I hit my right elbow against the sand which send a shot of pain through my arm."Are you okay,Ten?Sorry,I was too clumsy,Do you need help?"I was bombarded with questions by a worried looking Y/N.Then after she asked that,she also hissed in pain when she moved her right arm,I realized that soulmates can feel each other's injuries.

Maddie and Taeyong came running up to us when they saw us hissing in pain."I will get Mdm Seo,wait here and don't move around that much."Maddie said leaving to find Mdm Seo."Are you hurt?Do you need anything?"Taeyong asked Y/N.While he was talking to Y/N,I felt a little jealous.'Why is he asking her only when I am also the one in pain,ugh,they look so gross'I thought to myself in disgust.

Maddie's POV

I was on my way back to Y/N and the rest when I saw in Ten's eyes a hint of jealousy while looking at Taeyong and Y/N.'Oh someone seems to be jealous,I should tell Y/N about this' I thought.Once Y/N and Ten were treated,I pulled Y/N aside and talked to her privately."Y/N,I think Ten likes you,when I was on my way back, I saw Ten looking at you with a hint of jealousy in his eyes while you and Taeyong were talking."Y/N started blushing to the thought of Ten liking her.'so my assumption was right both of them like each other' smiling to the thought of her being right as always.

Y/N's POV

When Maddie told me that Ten likes me,I didn't know why but I started blushing.Maybe I liked the idea of Ten liking me,should I confess to him?Let's just take our time.

~Dinner~

Mdm Seo told us to meet up at the place where we had barbecue.She also told us to wear formal clothes.I decided to wear the dress that Maddie and I bought from the mall.

I decided to wear the dress that Maddie and I bought from the mall

[This is the dress you wore]

Once we went to the venue Mdm Seo said to meet at,we were greeted with fairy lights and decorations around the venue.The moon was also shining brightly and it reflected onto the water.It looked like a dream.

While everyone was talking,I decided to walk along the shoreline, feeling the water and sand in between my toes while I held up my dress to prevent it from getting wet."Y/N!Wait up!"I turned around and saw Ten running up to me."What are you doing here alone?"He asked with curiousity in his voice."I just wanted to go for a walk."I replied while looking forward.'Should I confess?Come on Y/N you can do it.'

"I need to tell you something."Both of you said at the same time.You both chuckled.

Ten's POV

I looked around the venue for Y/N but she seemed to be not around so I decided to ask Maddie."Oh,she went for a walk"I nodded but before I went off."Go confess before someone else takes her"She continues,I was about to ask how she knew but I kept quiet instead and went off.I saw Y/N walking along the shoreline and shouted her name making her turn around.Wow she looks beautiful under the moonlight.

There was a temporary silence before it was broken by both of us asking the same question.

"I need to tell you something."Both of you said at the same time.You both chuckled."You go first"She insisted.I breath in first before I continued.

"Y/-"I was cutted off by someone calling Y/N.We both turned around and saw.....