To the rescue pt.5

Y/N's POV

When we stepped out of the airport,it was going to be sundown.We headed to our hotel and settled in.I went onto the balcony and breath in the air which was filled with a mixture of the smell of the ocean and street food that came from the night market.

"Mdm Seo gave us 4 hours to explore,where do you want to go?"Maddie said while unpacking her clothes."I was thinking of going to a night market,I searched online that it is famous not only for the clothes but food."I replied happily thinking of all the clothes that I can buy and food I can try.

Ten's POV

I was paired with Taeyong who is known to be a clean freak while I am the opposite,this is not going to go well."Taeyong,I heard that you like shopping so why don't we go to the night market near here during our free time?"I questioned Taeyong who was in the bathroom,probably arranging the toiletries."That's a great idea,I also need to buy souvenirs for my family."He replied while walking out of the bathroom.

~At the Night Market~

Y/N's POV

"Y/N!Y/N!I saw a cute dress that would perfectly fit you,come on."Maddie came running up to me and dragging me towards the direction where she saw the dress.

"Are you sure you can carry that,I can help you,you know?"I asked looking at Maddie who had tons of bags filled with clothes and food on both her arms.She nodded.When we were back at the hotel,Maddie decided to sleep first as she was tired walking around the whole day while for me,I decided to explore the places near the hotel.

I was exploring the shops that were outside the hotel when suddenly I felt someone grab my arm,dragging me into a dark alley.The next thing I knew was that I was pinned against the wall with a knife against my throat."Do you have money on you?"The gangster asked.I shook my head but they decided to still check my bag and pockets.They found my wallet and pulled out a 1000 Rupiah then I realized that my mom put extra cash in case I ran out."Tsk tsk tsk,it's not good to lie,you don't want anything to happen to this pretty face of yours right?"The gangster said while slowly gliding the knife against my neck but accidentally made a cut on my neck.

I was too scared to look at them that I shut my eyes.Then I remembered that soulmates could communicate through their minds,so I tried to reach to Ten.

Ten's POV

I was on the way back to the hotel when I suddenly heard a fragile voice calling my name.I looked around but no one seemed to be around me.'Ten,help'the voice called out.'This voice seems familiar but where did I hear it from' I thought then it came to me,it was Y/N's voice.

She seemed like she was in trouble so I decided to communicate back to her."Where are you?Tell me your location"I waited for her reply."I am at an alley in front of the hotel,I can see a billboard sign about Galaxy S7."After she said that,I started looking around for that sign then I saw it."I am coming"I said reassuringly."Hurry.."She sounded weak.I was on my way to Y/N when I suddenly felt a pain on my neck but nothing was there.Then I remembered that my grandmother said that Soulmates can feel whatever the other can.This means that Y/N was in pain,this made me run.

I arrived to the place where Y/N told me about.I carefully looked into the alley,there stood 4 gangsters and Y/N.One of the gangster was holding a knife against Y/N's neck.I saw a glimpse of blood dripping down her neck.I had to do something so I shouted,"Police here! They're here!".This made them panick and run away making Y/N fall onto her knees,I immediately ran to her,she was pale and weak,I was about to ask her what happened when she lost consciousness.I decided to carried her back to the hotel.

Y/N's POV

I was tried my best to stay conscious but it was difficult as I was losing blood.Then I heard someone shouting and the pressure I felt against my neck disappeared making me fall on my knees,someone came running up to me but before I lost consciousness,I caught a glimpse of the person,it was Ten.