Feelings forming? pt.3

Y/N's POV

9:40am.I was waiting for Ten at the dance studio,we decided to meet up around 10am but I came earlier so I can start working on the choreography.I was so focus on the choreography that I didn't notice that someone entered until the music ended and I snapped back to reality.I felt another presence in the studio so I turned around and there stood Ten.

"Oh,Ten,When did you arrive?"I panted heavily while wiping off my sweat."I just arrived but you were too focus on your choreography that I didn't want to interrupt.Here."Ten said throwing a bottle of water towards me."Thank you.Anyways,I am halfway through the song.Do you want to learn it?"I said after I took a sip of water.He nodded

Ten's POV

"5,6,7,8...."Y/N counted while teaching me the steps to her choreography.I was trying my best to concentrate but my mind kept on focusing on Y/N instead of the steps.I snapped back to reality when I saw a hand waving in front of my face."Ten,are you even listening to me?"I responded with a nod.She continued to teach her steps,as we got more into the choreography,I realized that there were a lot of skinship.The first time we did the dance,I was uncomfortable and Y/N could sense it."I know you are uncomfortable so let's try this"We sat down facing each other,"We will maintain eye contact for 2 minutes without looking away deal?"We both shook hands as an agreement.

We sat there looking at each other in complete silence until it was broken by Y/N."So what are your interests?"She asked me and I responded to it.We continued asking each other questions and unknowingly feelings started forming,'Ring,Ring'The alarm on Y/N's phone went off indicating that 2 minutes had passed."See now you are less tense,now let's get back to the choreo"she said while putting on the song.

Y/N's POV

~2 hours later~

We decided to do one last round.

Both of us ended with our ending pose while breathing heavily.My heart was beating fast and it isn't just because of the dance,it was because of Ten,I just hope Ten couldn't hear my heart.We stayed in that position until we snapped back into reality when Maddie burst into the studio."Y/N!I have good ne-"She didn't continue her sentence.Then Ten and I pulled away from each other immediately,we were now awkwardly standing away from each other avoid eye contact."Did I ruin something here?"Maddie said pointing to both of us while smirking.That made both,Ten and I blush.I quickly shook my head."We just finished our choreography,Ten,You can go now,See you tomorrow"I said waving hands as Ten exited the studio.

"So,You and Ten?"Maddie said while nudging her elbow at my side, smirking."Nothing is going on between us,we are just dance partners,dancing together."I saod while packing my bag."yeah sure,say what you want"She said under her breath but I managed to hear it.

"Anyway,I have good news,Mdm Seo just texted to the group chat that we are having an overseas field trip to Bali!"After she said that my eyes widened and we started squealing.It was always our dream vacation to go to Bali and now it's our chance."It's after the dance exam next week,so we need to go shopping today."She immediately grabbed my arm and dragged me to the mall.