Suspicious pt.6

Y/N's POV

As I opened my eyes,I tried adjusting to the brightness of the room.I was about look around the room when I felt a sharp pain in my neck.Then the memories of last night came flashing back,I panicked.Then I felt the bed move making someone groan."Can you keep it down,I am trying to sleep here." 'It was too low to be Maddie's voice'I thought.I decided to look at the person who spoke,it was Ten.'Why is Ten in Me and Maddie's room?Where is Maddie?'

"Ten?"I whispered into his ear while lightly tapping on Ten who was still sleeping soundly.I was about to tap again when he grabbed my wrist and making shock with his sudden action.My heart was beating uncontrollably and that feeling I felt before came back.'Calm down heart!'I thought to myself while doing breathing exercises."I am awake,I am just closing my eyes."He said huskily."I wanted to ask you,what are you doing in my room?"I questioned a half asleep Ten."What do you mean your room,this is Me and Taeyong's room,I brought you here after you lost consciousness last night."He said while heading to the bathroom.

My eyes widened.'SO I SLEPT IN THE SAME ROOM AND BED AS TEN',my heart was beating fast again and I tried doing breathing exercises while fanning myself by now,I was probably as red as a tomato.Lucky for me,Ten was in the bathroom."Then where is Taeyong?"I asked while he was in the bathroom."I think he slept in his friend's room,he said that he was going to have a boy's night with his friends."He replied while he was in the bathroom

It was awkward if I stayed in the roon so I decided to quietly sneak out of the room and run back to my room.When I heard water running,it was my cue to run back to my room.Once I was finally in my room,I breath out like I was holding my breathe,'Finally I am safe at last' while wiping off the sweat that formed on my forehead.How am I able to sweat when Ten's room was only 3 doors down from mine?

When I turned around,I was greeted by a confused/worried/angry Maddie.I giggled nervously."Where were you?I called you about hundred times.WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR NECK?"She bombarded me with questions that I didn't manage to reply.Once she FINALLY calmed down,I explained what happened last night."So you slept at Ten's room?"She asked with a smirk on her face making me blush."NOTHING HAPPENED!"I said in defence."okay,if you say so"While turning around and going into the bathroom.Wait why does she sound not convinced.

After I took a shower,I came out of the bathroom to dry my hair."Do you want to go swimming?"Maddie asked while I was drying my hair with a hair dryer.I just nodded in response.Once we finally changed into swimsuits,we went to the beach which was right beside the hotel.To our surprise,the whole class was there,maybe they thought the same thing as us,some of them were in the water,some were barbecuing and the others were just resting on beach benches.