Third-Wheeler pt.12

Y/N's POV

I was still looking at the poster when I heard someone calling my name,startling me."Y/N?Oh what are you doing here?"It was Ten. "I...I..I just came from a jog." 'Why am I stuttering?Get a hold of yourself Y/N!'I snapped back to reality when Ten spoke up."Have you had your breakfast?If you like,I was about to eat breakfast?"I nodded and accept his offer.

We were walking towards a café that he recommended when I saw a familiar figure.It was Taeyong."Taeyong!"I yelled running towards him leaving Ten behind.

Ten's POV

"Taeyong!"Y/N yelled running towards him leaving me behind.'Taeyong,Taeyong,Taeyong does Y/N only think about him?'I walked towards them forcing a smile.

"We were going to get breakfast,do you want to join?Is it okay for you Ten?"I nodded still forcing a smile.'I hope you decline the offer.' "Sorry Y/N but I am still on my shift."Taeyong said sadly.'Yes!I can be alone with her.'

A young looking woman came out,"It's okay,you can get off work early,you can spend it with your pretty girlfriend."She said smiling at Taeyong and Y/N."Thank you!"Both of them happily said.'Does the world not want me to be with her?'I sighed.

I walked behind both of them while they were being lovey dovey.Ugh.We entered the café and ordered.Once we had our order,they were talking with each other leaving me out.'Am I being a third-wheeler now?Seriously'I fake coughed to get their attention but it didn't work.I continued fake coughing until I really started coughing becuase I was choking on my food.It caught their attention.

"Are you okay?Here drink water."Y/N offered while patting my back.Once I recovered from that event,they went back to talking leaving me out AGAIN.I decided to just leave."I am done with my food so I am leaving."I stood up about to leave when someone grabbed my arm."Taeyong and I were thinking of going to the movies tonight,would you like to go?You can bring someone."She offered.'You want me to go to the movies with you guys while I watch you being lovey dovey?I think no.'

I was about to decline the offer when I thought of an idea.'If I bring Diana,will that make Y/N jealous?'I decided to accept the offer.

~At home~

Ten:Diana,would you like to go to the movies?

Diana:Oh I would love to!Wait,is there a catch?

Ten:Yes,I want Y/N to get jealous,can you please help me?

Diana:Okay,fine.I am over you already so I am helping you as a friend.

Ten:Thank you!Meet at ***** around 8pm,wearing something nice.

My plan is about to begin.