His Plan pt.13

Ten's POV

My plan is about to begin.

~At the Cinema~

I saw Y/N waving her hand at me and I waved back."Oh where is your date?"Taeyong asked in curiosity.As if on cue,Diana came out of a taxi."Sorry I am late,traffic.So what are we waiting for? Let's go."She said while intertwining her arm onto mine.

During the movie but I felt someone staring at me,I looked towards my left and saw Y/N eyeing Diana,who was at my left.I tried not making it obvious and whispered into her ear."Y/N is watching,I will feed you popcorn and act like you are enjoying it."She nodded.I followed my plan when I saw someone standing up and walking towards me in the corner of my eye."Can I borrow Ten for awhile?"Y/N asked but before Diana could respond,she pulled me out of the cinema hall.

"Are you and Diana dating?"She asked pissed.'My plan is working.' "What if I said yes,what will you do about it?" She chuckled and rolled her eyes. "I thought you guys were not dating?" She replied but soon she realised what she said and covered her mouth.'Was she there when I told Diana that I didn't want to be together again?'

Y/N's POV

"I thought you guys were not dating?"I replied but soon I realised what I said and covered my mouth.'Oh no,you're busted Y/N!Why did you say that!I don't know I qas pissed okay?' While I was having a fight with my inner self,Ten spoke up, making me snap back to reality when I realized that Ten's face was inches away,making me step back.

"How did you know me and Diana weren't together?Were you eavesdropping on our conversation?Are you jealous?"He was bombarding me with questions that I continued stepping back until I hit the wall."FINE!I was eavesdropping on your conversation and I might have been jealous when I saw you guys being lovey dovey."I exploded.

I suddenly heard a gasp making my head snap towards that direction.There stood Taeyong shocked."Taeyong!"He went off running.I pushed Ten off of me and went after him.

~20 minutes later~

I have been running around finding Taeyong and I wanted to give up until I saw a familiar figure at the park,It was Taeyong."Taeyong I can explain"I said still catching my breath."No,you don't have to,i understand you still have feelings for Ten."he didn't even face me when he said that.When he looked up,he had tears in his eyes.I felt guilty and went to hug him."Sorry,I didn't mean to hurt you."I said while patting his back."It's fine but we can still be friends right?"His voice cracked due to his crying.I nodded smiling at him.

"Do you know Ten likes you too?"He confessed while wiping his tears away."I saw how he looked at you when we were at the airport on the way back to South Korea."he continued."Bye,I have to find Ten and confess to him."I ran towards the cinema without looking back.

~At the Cinema~

I ran into the cinema looking for Ten.I went into the cinema hall where we were watching the movie but it was empty.I decided to call him but it went straight to voicemail.I went back out of the cinema feeling hopeless,'maybe he went home with Diana'.I was in my headspace that I didn't realize I was about to cross the road when it was red.I got pulled back and into someone's chest.

"Y/N?Are you okay?You should be more careful about your surroundings."I wasn't concentrating.In front of me was the person I longed for,the one who was always on my mind,the one who was meant for me,it was....