Misunderstanding (pt.2) pt.10

Ten's POV

This can't get any worse.I heard the door open and Y/N walked in,"I forgot m-"She cutted off her sentence when she saw Diana and I cuddling,mostly Diana.I spoke too soon."Y/N!It's not what you think!"Before I could go to her,she ran off while I was pulled back by Diana."I thought you said she was only a friend why are you so worried?"This made me angry."GET OUT!"I yelled at Diana while pointing towards the door."Te-"I cutted off her sentence."GET OUT!I don't want to see your face anymore!".She ran out of my room crying.

After Diana left,Taeyong walked in the room."Who was that woman that just ran out of our room crying?"."She's my ex-girlfriend"I said still grabbing my hair in stress.'How do I tell Y/N about this?' "Oh I didn't know you had an ex?"Taeyong said while laying on his bed.

Y/N's POV

I left Ten's room when I realized that I left my phone there.I went back into the room,"I forgot m-"I cutted off my sentence when I saw Diana cuddling with Ten.Ten was about to speak up but I ran out of the room, crying.'Why does it hurt?'

"Oh you are back,Y/N where did yo-"Maddie saw me crying and immediately ran to me."Why are you crying?Who did this to you?"She said while patting my back.I couldn't reply as I was still crying.Once I calmed down,I explained."WHAT!Ten's ex-girlfriend?"Maddie stood up, pacing around the room."I mean why she there?are they getting back together?"Maddie continued then realized what she said."You're right,they might get back together, it's okay,I don't like Ten anyway."How come that felt wrong coming from my mouth.Maddie went back to my side and continued to make me feel better.

I wanted to explore the hotel when I bumped into Taeyong."Oh hi Taeyong,how are you doing?"I asked awkwardly."I am fine,oh by the way,so what's your answer,Would you be my girlfriend?"he said in curiosity.Maybe he could make me forget about my feelings for Ten?."Yes,I would love to."I said smiling."You won't regret it!"Taeyong said jumping up and down.He offered his hand and I gladly took it.

Taeyong brought me to an amusement park and we were having fun,not realising that it was about to be 9pm so we went back to the hotel.I didn't realize that I was smiling until Maddie asked,"Why are you so late and Why are you smiling?Did something good happen?You were crying this morning and now you look like nothing happened?"I smiled thinking about what Taeyong and I did today."I am officially dating with Taeyong!"

"Oh,you are officially dating with Taeyong....WAIT WHAT!!"She came running to me tackling me."How did...what...when?"I shushed her and explained everything."Oh so that happened.I am so happy for you!I didn't think you would be together with Taeyong."I also didn't expect.We continued talking about what I did with Taeyong.