Together pt.14

Y/N's POV

"Y/N?Are you okay?You should be more careful about your surroundings."I wasn't concentrating.In front of me was the person I longed for,the one who was always on my mind,the one who was meant for me,it was Ten.I went back to hugging him,cutting off his sentence.I pulled back and confess to him,"I like you Ten not as a friend but more.As a soulmate."

When he didn't respond I was scared that he might have lost his feelings for me and developed feelings for someone else.I was about to leave when he pulled me back into his chest."I like you too and I always did.I never had the chance to confess because it was either not the right time or I was interrupted but now finally I confessed."He smiled at me showing his 100 watt smile.

"So now we are?"I questioned."Nope."when he said that I felt down then he continued."I haven't asked you yet,Would you be my girlfriend"I smiled and nodded while hugging him.

~3 years later~

Ten wanted to meet up with me for our 3rd year together.I was walking along the streets,finding for the venue that Ten asked me to meet him when I was suddenly blindfolded.I was about to scream but I held it in when I heard a familiar voice,Maddie's.

"Calm down,I am not kidnapping you,just follow where I am bringing you."I chuckled and followed where she was bringing me."When are we getting there?"I waited for a reply but no one answered."Take off the blindfold Y/N."I took off the blindfold and tried to adjust to the brightness.

Once I was able to adjust to the brightness,in front of me was Ten,I looked around the place,it was a beach decorated with fairy lights and roses.While I was still busy looking around,someone holding a sign caught my eye.'Would you marry me Y/N?'I was confused and wanted to ask Ten.I turned around and saw Ten kneeling on one knee.I immediately covered my mouth.

"Through this past 3 years,we have been through thick and thin.I want to be with you for the rest of my life,Would you marry me Y/N?"I was so speechless.Then I immediately replied with a big loud 'yes'.After he put on the ring,I hugged him tightly but I became startled when I heard claps and cheers.I pulled away,seeing our friends and family.After a month,Ten and I got married.

The End

Bonus:Maddie and Taeyong's ending