Misunderstanding (pt.1) pt.9

Ten's POV

After Y/N left me with Taeyong,I decided to secretly follow them.Once they stopped,I eavesdrop on their conversation but I soon regret it as I heard Taeyong confessing.I guess I was too late.I didn't want to listen more to their conversation so I left the venue and went back to my room without eating.I woke up the next morning with a cold,I should have worn a jacket last night.I decided to walk it off with a morning stroll.

'Did Y/N say yes?What if she chooses him instead of me?'Then I felt someone jump on my back, I looked to my side and saw Y/N.She seemed to be concerned when she saw my face."Are you okay?"She asked before I could respond,I blacked out.

The next thing I knew,I was in bed with a towel on my forehead.I was about to get up when I felt some weight on my arm.I looked to my side and saw Y/N beside me sleeping soundly.I admired her features.I brushed off some hair strains away from her face and behind her ear. Unknowingly,I fell back to sleep.

Y/N's POV

I woke up and saw that Ten was still asleep so I decided to check his temperature,his fever had reduced.I sigh in relief.I was admiring his features when someone burst into the room,startling me.

"Ten,are you okay?"It was a woman.Due to the commotion,it made Ten wake up."Diana?What are you doing here?",rubbing his eyes."What do you mean,What are you doing here?"mimicking Ten."I am here because I heard that you fainted."She asked worriedly while checking his temperature.

'Who is this woman?and why is so worried for Ten?What is her relationship with Ten?'All this questions were running through my mind when I was snapped back to reality by someone calling my name."Huh?"I looked up,seeing Ten and the woman,who I assume is 'Diana' looking at me."I am Diana,I am Ten's ex girlfriend."She said extending her hand, waiting for me to grab it.I shooked her hand and introduce myself."Um,sorry but can you give us a time alone,I need to tell Ten something?"Diana spoke up.I nodded and left the room.

Ten's POV

Once Y/N left,Diana immediately cling onto my arm."Are you okay?I was so worried about you."She said while pouting.'Ugh,I don't like Diana,she was always so clingy but we broke up cause I caught her cheating on me with my best friend.' My thoughts were interrupted by Diana."So who was that girl just now?I don't like her."She said while rolling her eyes."Oh,she is just a friend."How come it felt wrong calling her 'just a friend?'.She sighed in relief.

"Why are you here?How did you know I was here?"I bombared her with questions."Oh!I forgot,I have good news,I transferred to your school!"My eyes widened."Now we can see eachother every day!"She said cuddling into my arm.

This can't get any worse.I heard the door open and Y/N walked in,"I forgot m-"She cutted off her sentence when she saw Diana and I cuddling,mostly Diana.I spoke too soon.