Deep in thoughts pt.8

Ten's POV

"Y/-"I was cutted off by someone calling Y/N.We both turned around and saw Taeyong.Ugh.Why must he need to ruin our moment."Oh hi Taeyong."Y/N greeted him with a smile."I was looking for you everywhere,I wanted to ask you something."He said.'Why do you need her,can you please go away.Can you show it another time?'I looked at him in disgust but he didn't manage to see it.

"Can I borrow Y/N for a while?"He asked turning to me and I immediately changed my face into a smile."Oh,yah you can."I was annoyed inside but I kept it in."But you were going to tell me something."She asked."It can be on another day."She nodded and Taeyong dragged her away.I looked at their disappearing figures.Next Time.

Y/N's POV

"So what did you want to tell me?"I asked once he stopped."I like you Y/N more than a friend."I didn't know how to respond so Taeyong continued"You don't have to answer right away,I will give you time to think about it."He walked away from me, leaving me speechless.I like Taeyong too but I only viewed him as a friend,nothing more.

I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize that I bumped into something hard,it was someone's back.I looked up while I was rubbing my forehead."Oh Y/N!Sorry."Maddie said extending her hand for me to grab."It's okay,I wasn't aware of my surroundings."I replied.'I like Ten also but I viewed him as a friend or a crush?'My thoughts were interrupted by someone snapping their fingers in front of my face."Are you okay, you seem like you have a lot on your mind"She questioned.I shook my head reassuring that I was fine.

We were heading back to our rooms when I decided to ask Maddie."Maddie,can I ask you something?"She nodded so I continued."Well,I have this friend who like her friend but another friend of hers confess to her and she only views that friend as a friend while she doesn't know if she views that friend she likes as a friend or crush?She doesn't know who to choose."After I explained to her,she seemed confused but soon realized what I was saying."So,are you asking me who YOU should choose?Taeyong or Ten?"I nodded then realized what she said,making my eyes widened.I was about to question her when she stopped me,"I overheard your conversation with Taeyong."Now I understand how she knew."So who should I choose?"I waited for her reply.

'Just follow your heart'That was her reply,it was still in my mind.It is currently 3am in the morning and I am in bed deep in my thoughts while Maddie is sleeping soundly in her bed.I finally made up my mind and went to sleep.

~Morning~

I woke up and checked the time,7:10am.Maddie was still sleeping so I decided to take a morning stroll on the beach.The sun wasn't up yet and it was still a little bit cold.I regret not bringing a jacket.While I was taking a stroll,I saw a familiar figure,it was Ten.I decided to sneak up on him."Boo!"I yelled while jumping on his back.He seemed unaffected as he looked at me with a blank expression but his face was pale."Are you okay?"I asked while checking his forehead,he was burning up.Before he could say anything,he fainted into my arms.