(Eight: Aesthetically pleasing pt.1)

Third person pov.

The oh so innocent boy was sitting on his bed, scrolling through his Instagram feed currently waiting for his boyfriend to return to his apartment from training. After coming back from a long day at uni, Seth immediately took a hot shower and changed into his grey booty shorts, Dean's grey champion hoodie which was over sized on him and white high knee socks.

It was nice and warm in his room, the mild breeze letting its way through the opened windows. Seth reaches over his laptop and grabs his bottle of water, opening the lid and taking a few sips feeling a little dehydrated. He hears shuffling coming from the kitchen, footsteps finding their way to his bedroom door until it is opened and he's meet with the sight of an exhausted looking Dean.

"Hey Deano." Seth's soft voice rings through the other's ears.

A smile spreads across his face and he drops his dufflebag, kicking his shoes off at the door. "I missed you, I haven't seen you since breakfast." Seth reaches out again to put his bottle on his nightstand watching as Dean, who was much larger than he, climbed onto the bed and stopped in between Seth's legs.

"I missed you too." Seth replies, wrapping his arms around Dean's neck, pulling him closer so that he could snuggle his face into the crook of his neck.

He began to leave gentle kisses on his neck, feeling Dean relax in his arms, basically plopping his whole body weight onto the small boy. He then trailed his kisses to his cheek and stopped at the end of his lips, pulling back. It was at that moment Dean opened his eyes out of curiosity a fake pout landing on his lips.

"Why'd you stop baby?." He whined, wrapping his arms around Seth's waist. Seth giggled, pecking the tip of his nose before connecting their lips into a slow but very passionate kiss.

Dean kisses back, absolutely loving the feeling of Seth's soft lips upon his own, cupping one side of Seth's face with his hand and rubbing his cheek with the pad of his thumb. Dean pulls away slowly knowing that if they continued to do what they were doing, he wouldn't be able to control himself and he didn't like the idea of hurting his little baby.

Seth was so innocent and obedient towards Dean that sometimes he would have to mentally beat himself up for leaving hickeys that were way too dark in his liking on Seth's neck. They have been together for a year now. Dean's eyes trailed down from the gold necklace that held the name 'Dean' in intricate writing, to his champion hoodie, to the booty shorts and then the white socks.

So much for no nut November.

Dean groans quietly to himself before returning his eyes to the hazel ones opposite to him. "What's wrong?." Seth asks.

"Nothing baby, I'm fine." Dean answers, laying his head on Seth's chest. "..Just talk to me. I love hearing your voice."

He says sweetly, getting comfortable in Seth's embrace. Seth leans back and runs his fingers through Dean's dirty blonde hair which was messily fixed over his forehead. "You remind me of a rat." Seth blurts out, his eyes widening at the fact that he had just said that out loud, although he did mean it. "That's okay, you remind me of a beaver with your two front teeth. I can just see you gnawing on wood." Seth gasps in disbelief, slapping the back of Dean's head. "Ow!." He winces, rubbing the spot where he hit. "You take that back." Seth huffs, a chuckle leaving Dean's mouth. "Alright hun, I'm sorry." He tilts his head upwards, pecking Seth's neck, resting his head on his chest once again.

They both sit in silence, Seth listening to the multiple cars and buses passing by on the street outside their balcony, Dean listening to the heartbeat of his lover, finding it soothing in all ways possible.

"We tried making a pyramid in Cheer today. It kinda failed when Mella's hand slipped and she went tumbling down three metres to the floor. I didn't stop laughing until my stomach was hurting and my face was sore from smiling too much." Seth begins.

"Then in photography I learnt how to use those really old cameras that they use to use in the olden days. Just by looking at it I thought it was gonna be easy to start up but nope! I was absolutely wrong. It took me the whole period to figure out which parts were in the right place or not and I wasn't even close to getting it activated."

"I accidentally spilled a bucket of paint on the floor in art and my gosh I've never seen such a bigger mess in my life. Becky slipped and ended up falling onto her back, it got all over Ms. Avery's unfinished canvas and some of it even got onto the people near the spill. I felt like an idiot."

Seth thought back to four hours ago when he was scrubbing the floor on his knees, cleaning the paint for the next twenty minutes. "But at least I made it through dance class easily, no slips, no botches and nothing but fun. The best part about my day was when you walked into my bedroom and decided to cuddle with me."

Dean's heart clenched inside his chest. His baby was too pure and innocent for this world.

"So fucking adorable."

Dean mumbles, connecting their lips. No words could express how much they loved each other it was out of this world. Their hearts were like one, they would beat in unison only for each other. Dean kissed down Seth's chin and began to suck gently on the delicate skin, hearing Seth moan in pleasure made him smile. Awhile after Dean stopped to stare into his lovers eyes feeling lightheaded at the sight in front of him, awestruck. "I love you." Dean says wholeheartedly. "I love you too babe."

🕊

Dear future boyfriend, I love cuddles so I'm down to cuddle anytime, anywhere. Love, your boo xx.