(Twentythree: Runaway)

Third person pov.

Seth couldn't believe it,

Pictures that were once hanging on the wall in the hallway were now broken. The corpses of his family laid dead around the perimeter. Every cupboard and drawer was broken into. The whole house reeked of blood.

What had happened?

He knew exactly what had happened. The winter pack, his rival, raided his house. Stole every piece of valuable and killed his family. The Alpha, Ruan, is his ex-boyfriend who was seeking for revenge. Revenge on what? Seth had done nothing wrong that night, Ruan just got it all wrong.

And still Seth's family had ended up dead.

Seth couldn't do anything about it. One drop, patch or smear of blood and he'd be tracked and killed by Ruan's Beta and Omega. He had to get out of here. As much as he didn't want to, he'd rather stay and mourn until his lungs gave up on him, he had no other choice.

He ran upstairs and into his room, praying that they hadn't taken his spell book, in which they didn't. Seth grabbed the small book underneath his pants in his drawer, which was the bottom drawer and grabbed a jacket.

When he went downstairs he took one last glance at the scene that laid before him. If only he hadn't had gone late night shopping, his family would still be alive.

He whimpered, pulled the door towards him and ran out, not bothering to close it. He fetched his phone out of his pocket and dialed 911 as he continued to run. A few seconds later and he was connected to a dispatcher.

"Nine-one-one, what's your emergency?" The middle aged woman spoke through the phone.

"There's been an attack at twenty-two Wilson street, send police right away!" He said with the most panicked voice ever. "Alright sir, the police are on their way, I need you to-," Seth cut the poor woman off and hung up, throwing the phone into the nearby drain.

He didn't want to be tracked down.

He kept running further down his street until he heard sirens blaring louder and louder and he took a sharp left into a residences front yard, trying to avoid everybody as he ran away from the place he called home.

-/-/-

It could've been just past 1 in the morning, Seth couldn't really remember what the time was before he left his phone behind. He was still running and because it was so cold out, he wasn't even sweating.  

He had made it to the train station without any detection of suspicion and paid for a ticket. It was empty. Other than the fact that there were a few cleaners and the office lady. But that was about it.

Who would be catching the train at this time in the morning anyway? Less lights were on so it was slightly dim at the moment. Seth was breathing heavily as he stuffed his hands into his jacket pocket.

But a small push from the back made him quickly turn around in fright. He expected it to be one of Ruan's men, here to take him or kill him on the spot. But instead it was a blonde haired boy who had the same expression as himself.

"I-I'm sorry," The boy spoke softly.

Seth tried to form some sort of verbal conversation, but he couldn't. Once he stared into those glossed over, blue eyes, he could immediately tell what he had done. And what he was.

Just as he was about to leave, Seth grabbed his arm and they both jumped back. Dean jumped and growled quietly because he wasn't expecting any other contact, and Seth jumped because he was scared he was going to be yelled at or physically hurt.

Seth cleared his throat. He had to be younger than 20.

"What are you doing out here? Are you okay?" Seth asked. And he cursed to himself for sounding so formal when he didn't have to be.

The boy nodded slowly and looked up, the look of regret and madness illustrated his feelings. "Do I know you?" He asked.

Seth knows he has never seen him before, yet it felt like he had talked to him before, or at least seen him somewhere. Seth shook his head. "No,"

Then he did something he didn't think he'd ever do. Seth reached out slowly and gently held the other's hand in his. He breathed in softly and his eyes had turned a pale white, as if his orbs had disappeared.

The events that the boy in front of him had just experienced played through his mind and Seth not only got to take a look at the situation, but he was also in the boy's point of view. He could feel his emotions.

He stopped but didn't let go of his hand. "Dean, correct?" He nodded. "You're, you're on the run," He said softly, as if he was scared that his words were going to wreck him.

He looked around to find that the station was still empty. "I can help you Dean, I know what it feels like," He explained. And although Dean didn't know him, he agreed because he really needed someone there with him.

"Help me, please,"

🕊

All I know is that this one shot is based in a world where supernatural exists. Other than that, I'm kinda unsure about this chapter. Also I'm sorry, I forgot to post this yesterday💀