(Twentysix: Diner)

Seths pov.

Here's how my normal weekday mornings would go,

I'd find Roman before walking inside our school block. Then we'd greet other friends as we walked down the halls. We'd find our lockers and exchange any books that were needed into our bags. And just as I shut my locker door, I'd find the one and only Dean Ambrose leaning against the locker beside me. Which is also what's happening right now.

"Hey sweetheart," He beamed with a smirk. "Suck my dick," I rolled my eyes at him, turning my back towards him too.

Roman chuckled and followed me, walking to our first class which for today would be, history.

"I mean I would if you'd let me. I don't have a problem with that," Like always, he followed closely behind us, just wanting to be more irritating.

And god I could just imagine him smirking behind me, I just wanted to slap that damn smirk off his face-which I have done before! But that was after a whole hour of him annoying me...and it's only been a few seconds since he started.

"So, we're we heading off to first?...history?"

"You're about to be history in a second if you don't shut up!" I remarked, glaring back at him. That smile, god that damned smile really annoyed me. Could he get any more annoying?

He somehow skipped his fatass in front so that he faced us while walking backwards. I only glared at him as he only seemed to piss me off even more now that I could see him when he told us his terrible jokes.

"Stop being an asshole Dean, I'm not in the mood," I mentioned with a grumble. "Can I ask you a question?" He asked-but just as I was about to say no he continued. "Of course I can it's a free world! Haha! Do you wanna come with me after school? I found this diner in town that sells amazing stuff!"

"Absolutely not," I said immediately.

"Ugh. Why not sweetheart?" He displayed his hands out in front of him with a frustrated expression. "I don't think I'd be able to control myself if you continued to annoy me after school hours," I crossed my arms.

"Oh c'mon it'll be fun!"

Roman scoffed and looked at his watch, returning his gaze to Dean, whose smile was as dumb as the knowledge he had.

"What about me? Wherever he goes, I go too," Roman pointed out, flailing his hands in the air. "Don't worry punk, I promise I'll find a guy for you, it can be a double date,"

I choked on air and rapidly blinked at him. A date? With him? Roman groaned.

"I'm not gay, dickhead," Roman shook his head. "Well you don't know if you don't try," He spoke almost immediately after Roman informed that he was only into girls. "Asshole," He scoffed once again, looking off into the distance.

I laughed softly and looked back at Dean who stared back at me. He was waiting for a proper answer. It's not like I hated him, he was entertaining, he was that one person that could make me feel as though I was important.

But...he was just so fucking annoying!

He hadn't been acting himself for the past ten seconds and it showed. His usually cocky grin was replaced with pursed lips. His big hands were closed into tight fists which were probably clammy right now. And he had been quiet. For the first time in forever.

"If you annoy me within the first twenty minutes I'll ditch your ass at that diner," I told him. He smiled at my answer and seemed pleased with himself.

"I won't, I promise,"

-/-/-

And just as Dean promised, he had brought a friend with him too. I think his name was Ray?..no, Randy. Yeah Randy.