(Twentyfive: Goodbye Deano)

Third person pov.

Tonight was going to be a very emotional night.

It's been exactly a month since WWE had announced that Dean Ambrose was not going to be renewing his contract, which meant he would no longer work for WWE and would no longer compete in a ring.

Dean was brought up in a rough way, wrestling was pretty much all he could do to take the pain away. He worked hard for several years just to get a chance to work under the brand Vince McMahon had produced.

The most memorable moment he experienced was debuting at TLC, that was the night he felt something other than pain. He remembers all the appreciation comments he got that night backstage, he got so many to the point where he didn't know what pain felt like anymore.

He finally belonged somewhere, he finally felt whole. He fought alongside his best friends for six years, there were absolutely no cracks in the SHIELD and Dean had found his family.

Six years later and Dean was beginning to feel..incomplete.

He didn't like the way he was told to portray his character.
He didn't like the way WWE had told him to disrespect his brother's name.
He didn't like the way he was being treated.

Had the writers and creators given up on him?
Had his elbow injury taken his dream away?

No one knew. Not even himself.

And that's what aggravated him the most.

The people around him were being affected too. His boyfriend Seth would sometimes march to Stephanie or Hunter's office and tell them off completely for giving Dean a script that didn't fit his character or just simply didn't make sense.

Even Roman and a few others felt the need to sue the writers because they would walk into the locker room and find Seth comforting Dean as he just sat there emotionless.

One night as Seth and Dean sat in bed, just quietly watching a tv show, Dean confessed something that Seth never wanted to hear. "I..I'm going to ask for a release,"

Dean's plan went on and no matter how hard Seth and Roman tried, they just couldn't get Dean to stop. And when Dean wanted something, he would get it sooner or later.

-/-/-

Seth's music had faded and he stood in the middle of the ring with the universal championship proudly resting on his shoulder. He took a deep breath in and gave the best smile he could.

"I'm kinda partial to this building. And there's one more thing I'd like to do before I get out of here tonight but I need some help," Seth paused. "So I'm gonna ask my friend and my brother, Roman Reigns, to come out here and do it with me,"

Roman's theme started blasting throughout the speakers and Seth smiled, letting his hand fall to his side. Roman came out and smiled widely, going over to cheering fans and high fiving them as he made his way to the ring. Once in the ring, Roman hugged Seth and patted his back.

"You can do this man, don't stress," He reminded him. Roman could see through Seth and Dean easily and all he could see was the anxiety that was starting to build up in Seth's body.

Seth stared at the white mat for a few seconds before brushing his hair out of his face. He congratulated Roman for his first singles match in over six months and continued to tell the crowd how much he loved and appreciated him.

Then it came to the sad part, the part where he'd invite his long-term boyfriend to the ring and send him off along with the attendants of Brooklyn.